Contest Winners Thread

Awesome Dr. I freakin love that hybrid, hope you do as well.

I get my posting on the run

Congrats again Dr. Teeth! Nice looking club!

Beautiful looking stick, Teeth. Thanks for posting pics!

Looks sweet Teeth, please let me know how it works out for you, it is one of the clubs I am very very interested in

Congrats spray, you know those really look good to me. I love my Mizzy's.

Congrats to Ben, the 2.0's look great also. Enjoy.

You know Dawg, I am going to have a real dilemma when the weather gets warm , as I just bought a new set of Adams V3 irons and love them , but these Mizzy's feel so good just swinging them in the house !
Can't wait till I can hit them ,as I am real excited to see how they perform .
They are definitely heavier in swing weight by many points from my D1 Adams ! You can really feel where the head is on these JPX 800's .

Last edited:
Well, I am pro Mizuno, been playing them for a while, 1st the mx-23's and now the mx-300's. Was fitted for them both times and that is what was recommended to me each time. You do have a nice dilemma for sure.

Well after the long wait, they are finally here. Thanks VibrantGolf and Willis, love the shafts and cant wait to putem in! Thanks to THP for helping me discover VibrantGolf

67d849c7.jpg

9c15776d.jpg

1751e7ee.jpg

8816373d.jpg

They look awesome Thainer, enjoy.

Love them, Thainer. Congrats dude.

Great color selection there Thains!

Real BEAUTIES !!

Nice - let us see how they look when you get em mounted

They look great. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Well I left the office today to check on some job sites and when I got back to the office a package from THP was waiting for me at my desk. In to box were my poker chips that I had ordered and then these wonderful items from THP.

Epoch Tees and a tip a day golf calender. Sweet!
thppic032.jpg

Very nice Puma hat that fits even my large cranium.
thppic031.jpg

The crowning jewel of the box, some awesome Pahr Golf shorts!
thppic030.jpg

thppic029.jpg

Thank you again to GG and JB for these wonderful prizes.

Looks good, enjoy coolb

Congrats on the prize pack. Those are AWESOME tees and I'd love to get my hands on those shorts. Way to go, CB!

Congrats on the prize pack. Those are AWESOME tees and I'd love to get my hands on those shorts. Way to go, CB!

Thanks Hawk I have wanted to play them since I read the review on THP but just never pulled the trigger since I get most of my tees for free. The shorts I incredible and will be out in full force in may....if I can find a shirt to match.

Thanks Hawk I have wanted to play them since I read the review on THP but just never pulled the trigger since I get most of my tees for free. The shorts I incredible and will be out in full force in may....if I can find a shirt to match.

that's a great prize pack! Those tees are great, I first played them at the outing, I don't expect to use any other type of tee now.

That's a pretty great prize pack. The tees are awesome. I use the original (without the markings), and I've only broken two in about 6 rounds.

A hat for a large cranium! That's what I need!! I wear about a size 8 and they aren't easy to find
btw - cranial capacity is directly correlated with intelligence :bulgy-eyes:

Back