Contest Winners Thread

Nice prize pack CB. Enjoy!

Sweet win CB!! Congrats again!

nice CB!!

Well after the long wait, they are finally here. Thanks VibrantGolf and Willis, love the shafts and cant wait to putem in! Thanks to THP for helping me discover VibrantGolf

Congrats Thainer!

Congrats Thainer

A hat for a large cranium! That's what I need!! I wear about a size 8 and they aren't easy to find
btw - cranial capacity is directly correlated with intelligence :bulgy-eyes:

Unless it's just an extra thick skull:D

OK, at LONG last, the Cobra S3 irons (Courtesy of THP and Cobra) have arrived.... and they are Beeeeeeeeutiful! Their design reminds me a lot of the Burner 2.0s. Very nice, two tone finish. Have a look!

CobraS3Irons012.jpg

CobraS3Irons013.jpg

CobraS3Irons020.jpg

CobraS3Irons021.jpg

CobraS3Irons022.jpg

CobraS3Irons024.jpg

CobraS3Irons027.jpg

CobraS3Irons028.jpg

CobraS3Irons026.jpg

CobraS3Irons034.jpg

CobraS3Irons029.jpg

CobraS3Irons031.jpg

CobraS3Irons033.jpg

Overall, just really liking the look so far, but I also dig the way the Burner 2.0s look. Gonna have to sneak out to the Golftec simulator tomorrow for sure.
Kinda strange getting used to looking for the number on the toe of the club, but I like the look.

Yeah, I definitely just turned a bit green.

Yeah, I definitely just turned a bit green.

Dude, they are hot! Put em on your list when they come out up in the great white north!

Looks great G4L. Did they get specs from you or did they just do basic info?

Slick looking sticks G4L! Congrats again!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

WOW , congrats G4L , those are slick looking !
The sole has a different design for sure , but I like it .
Be sure to let us know how they feel . I have not been able to hit my Mizzys yet because its still cold here and I have no indoor place to practice .

Very nice G4L, I know you will enjoy them.

Congrats dude. They look great!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Nice sticks. Let us know how they play for you.

Nice sticks G4L, those things look good. Not my cup o tea but I am happy ffor you

I think they look great. Can't wait to hear/see how you hit them.

Congrats G4L. Nice looking sticks bro

Nice looking clubs G4L! Now all you need is for me to send you that Cobra camo hat of Gray's and you will be looking good! PM me with your address and I'll send it right out to you. :D

Thanks all..
Looking forward to hitting them as that's what really matters.... see if they've got the junk in the trunk

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sweet sticks G4L, how did you end up picking those over everything else in the catalog?

Sweet sticks G4L, how did you end up picking those over everything else in the catalog?

Well, I'm happy with my driver and I'll soon have 2 mashies to replace my 3 wood and hybrid. Out of the 3 new iron sets Cobra is bringing out for men, the S3 intrigued me the most, although if one is in the SGI market, that new iron set looks good too.

Back