What are your greatest personality pros and cons?

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Little bit of a confessional thread, kinda like those personality quizzes we all secretly love. Title says it all.

Me:

Pro: I am a pretty honest guy, as opposed to when I was younger, and lied all the time.

Con- My honesty is a little much for some people, and I have gotten into trouble for it. Like when I expressed my disgust during PE class when the teacher was going to pit two boys against each other in a fight. There was about a 120 lb difference in size.

Pro's: I'm pretty honest. People generally like me. I can talk to anyone about anything. Pretty Well Rounded
Cons: I care way to much about people liking me. I don't like people being mad at me. I'm a little too trusting of people.

Pro- I spend a lot of time on THP.
Con- See above.

Pros: People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Cons: A doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

Pro - I have good sense of humour, I tend to think I'm pretty funny. I feel im pretty thoughtful

Cons - I'm like Clay, I always care what people think of me

On a mental side - I'm just always angry, If i'm not doing something entertaining I'm just angry. I always have thoughts of problems running through my head stressful things I have to encounter in the future, stupid things people say to me all the time. Just a severe attitude.

Pros: People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Cons: A doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

I just cracked up. Funny stuff.

Pro: I'm awesome. I look great in skinny jeans.

Con: I'm too honest.

Pro - I absolutely love golf

Con - I am not very good at golf

Pros: I can't fit into skinny jeans. I am a fan of Lee Westwood. I am Left handed.

Cons: I can't fit into skinny jeans. I am a fan of Lee Westwood. I am Left handed.

Pros: Outgoing and like to laugh a lot

Cons: Sometimes I'm too outgoing. Also, I procrastinate.

I suppose I should do a for real serious one.

Pros: I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am honest. I would consider myself a good dude.

Cons: I have eternal hope in people. I am too honest. I have no filter.

Pros- Outgoing, funny, sarcastic, relates to different people well, can talk to anyone

Cons- Internalize a lot of thoughts/feelings, procrastination

Pro: I'm a quick learner, like meeting new people, and am very outgoing. Huge PROcrastinater.

Con: I focus on having good friends, not alot of friends. I'm a 2 feet first kinda guy and I tend to take jokes to heart a little too much.

From the iPhone.

pros... if you know me you'll really like/love me
cons... if you dont know me first impression of me is always im a jerk
i think its cuz i have a really sarcastic sense of humor

Pros; I am pretty transparent when it comes to what I think
Cons; I am too transparent when it comes to what I think and in being transparent, you risk having others not like you

Pros: Like babies,little children and dogs
Cons: I put the pro into procrastinate

pros... ill do anything for a friend
cons... i tend to hold grudges unless something extraordinary changes my mind

Pros: I am intelligent, IQ around 135. I am very open and honest. I can talk to anyone about anything, kinda like clay.

Cons: I can be stubborn and cannot play golf with my dad. His luck drives me into a state of golf mental retardation...

I'm a sweetheart, what can I say :D

Like this thread!

Pros: Im extremely loyal to my friends/family, honest, like to chillax
Cons: I'm too quick to blurt out initial reaction (bad Bears fan,still feel bad), really dry sense of humor ha.

Oh.. Pro/Con.. I love me a good burrito. Haven't had one in 3.5 weeks. Not cool..

now i need a carne asada burrito

I thought a California burrito was the dumbest thing ever...then I had one. Thanx yoc cause I had no idea what to eat for dinner until now.

Or a California Burrito. Carne Asada, fries, cheese and guac lmfao. Ugh. Cant see how I gained weight. Lol.

Lol me too. I was saying to my gf "How stupid"... 10 mins later "How incredible" haha. Yw though. They are the TRUTH.

I thought a California burrito was the dumbest thing ever...then I had one. Thanx yoc cause I had no idea what to eat for dinner until now.

Back