Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

Boo is single handedly killing me. I debated long and hard scratching him, dang it I should have.

Boo is single handedly killing me. I debated long and hard scratching him, dang it I should have.

Same here, but I figured he was due, and Kim isn't helping a whole lot either!!

Same here, but I figured he was due, and Kim isn't helping a whole lot either!!

Yep, I'm hosed.

JD is -3 so far though, just gotta hope no blow up 8 or soemthing lol.

Lovemark is even right now, I almost picked him up because this is like his home course. I think he may have a big week

I picked him because of his last name. And TC.

Lovemark is even right now, I almost picked him up because this is like his home course. I think he may have a big week

I picked him because of his last name. And TC.

ha! I picked him last week and he killed me. I didn't pick him this week. My dark horse = Andres Romero & JB Holmes

ha! I picked him last week and he killed me. I didn't pick him this week. My dark horse = Andres Romero & JB Holmes

mine is Alex Pugh...hey, who farted

Those aren't lovemarks, those are trampstamps LOL

hahaha, true true. a black eye is a lovemark

Lol. Nah. Love Mark. get it? Marc is my street name.

yeah, you like lovemarks? also known as lower back tatoos?

Lol. Kinda why I picked him. NO way he can suck two weeks in a row. I should've picked Gonzales for obvious reasons.

Haha. But they work. Just not on One T.

Those aren't lovemarks, those are trampstamps LOL

Duval Mahan and Hass in 3 way tie for first

It's updating now. I am in 9th.

ripper and I have the same team.

Wow... Lookin my roster over and KJ Choi instead of El Tigre. What did I do???????????? No El Tigre anywhere!

Bubba Watson in 2011... WTF???

Also, if you noticed the majority of the leaders right now are playing the North course which is significantly easier (about 3 strokes) than the South course. In our fantasy format it really does nothing but for those of you still playing the Yahoo! FG format it's huge. Also, don't get down on someone this early unless they're playing the North course above par, if so then kiss his a$$ goodbye.

Ben Crane just Eagled on 6

mine is Alex Pugh...hey, who farted

hahaha, true true. a black eye is a lovemark

I took Prugh at the Sony. Won't be picking him again.

Duval and Daly in the top 10.....what is going on???? LOL

Back