Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Ya does TC have to bring us all dessert?

get the hell out of here! lol, I have to present dessert to MaryC now and I'll do it with grace, charm and charisma.

I'm so excited to go. By then I really will need to get away. It will still be cold in Utah then. Last year at that time I had a sunrise tee time all set up and it got cancelled because it snowed too much that night. I'm excited to meet everyone.

meh, I'm glad the trip is full but couldn't you have waited until today. ahh, we're not starting off on the right foot already. I feel like you are going to owe me some beverages or something. How's that sound, lol

get the hell out of here! lol, I have to present dessert to MaryC now and I'll do it with grace, charm and charisma.

meh, I'm glad the trip is full but couldn't you have waited until today. ahh, we're not starting off on the right foot already. I feel like you are going to owe me some beverages or something. How's that sound, lol

And I will accept dessert with grace & gratitude ;-)

No, seriously. TC has been nothing but a true Southern gentleman about this whole thing so no one think there are any sour grapes going on here. Our little "bet" was in fun and more importantly we're both glad the outing is filled.

And TC, I wouldn't worry about drinks. I'm thinking a round or two for you will end up on someone's tab ;-)

And I will accept dessert with grace & gratitude ;-)

No, seriously. TC has been nothing but a true Southern gentleman about this whole thing so no one think there are any sour grapes going on here. Our little "bet" was in fun and more importantly we're both glad the outing is filled.

And TC, I wouldn't worry about drinks. I'm thinking a round or two for you will end up on someone's tab ;-)

Yeah, I'm glad the outing is full, and ahhfly looks like she's going to fit right in. We have a phenomenal group for this outing and it's going to blow the doors off of last years.

I love making these sort of bets and it does make situations more fun. I can't wait to bring you your dessert and you better believe that I'll have a nice speach ready for you as well.

And between you and me, I'm hoping to work my way into as many free drinks as possible.

Wow, round 2 is full as well now. That's awesome for y'all. I was actually just about to enroll since I got the ok from the boss yesterday. Now I guess the funds will be used elsewhere.

I'm sure this is one bet that TC was glad to lose since the outing is full once again.

Wow, round 2 is full as well now. That's awesome for y'all. I was actually just about to enroll since I got the ok from the boss yesterday. Now I guess the funds will be used elsewhere.

I'm sure this is one bet that TC was glad to lose since the outing is full once again.

oh man! I hate that you're going to miss another one. I know you'd fit right in and have a blast.

oh man! I hate that you're going to miss another one. I know you'd fit right in and have a blast.

Same here. Hopefully next one you'll know sooner & get in!

Yeah, I'm glad the outing is full, and ahhfly looks like she's going to fit right in. We have a phenomenal group for this outing and it's going to blow the doors off of last years.

I love making these sort of bets and it does make situations more fun. I can't wait to bring you your dessert and you better believe that I'll have a nice speach ready for you as well.

And between you and me, I'm hoping to work my way into as many free drinks as possible.

You're gonna make me cry aren't you...

Yea, aah2fly will fit right into this group. She put the sass in sassy I think.

And I have no doubts what so ever you'll work your way into copious amounts of free drinks. You Southern boys have a knack for charming the bejeesus out of folks.

Now can it be May yet?

I'm so excited to go. By then I really will need to get away. It will still be cold in Utah then. Last year at that time I had a sunrise tee time all set up and it got cancelled because it snowed too much that night. I'm excited to meet everyone.

Glad you can make it to the outing and look forward to meeting you.

Same here. Hopefully next one you'll know sooner & get in!

For sure. Trying to make plans while moving is never an easy task. If nothing else there are always our unofficial regional gatherings. Buying a house kinda depleted the bank account so I guess it's just meant to be.

ahh2fly welcome to the show as there will be some sho nuff fun down at WPB!

DirtGuy sorry you could not make it buddy. Maybe we will see ya at another together this year!

awesome! welcome to the THP and the outing!

I got some free drinks for ya TC, nobody on this site was more welcoming or helpful when I first joined and had a million questions to ask. One of the best thing about this site is the sense of humor that everyone has, you can make a joke poking someone in the ribs and they get it, laugh, and fire back all in fun.

Man I am getting excited for this. Can't imagine how excited I will be as this gets closer.

Awesome! So glad that we are full and who better to fill the spot than a Utah girl. Welcome ahh2fly!

I got some free drinks for ya TC, nobody on this site was more welcoming or helpful when I first joined and had a million questions to ask. One of the best thing about this site is the sense of humor that everyone has, you can make a joke poking someone in the ribs and they get it, laugh, and fire back all in fun.

Thanks bro, I try to be accomodating and this post made me feel pretty dang good! Now I owe you one!

YAY! Welcome to ahh2fly! Also happy to see another woman on board the outing. I'm sure the single guys are happy too. :giggle:

You don't have to be single to enjoy the beauty of a woman, just no touchy!

So tonight I was packing for my vacation and trying put together my on course clothes, it only took 2 hours and for only 4 rounds I think I packed about half my closet. This doesn't look good for me when it comes to scripting my outing selections.

Is it may yet?

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Well geez, I'm away from this thread for a couple days and look what happens! The last spot gets filled!! Great news!! Welcome aboard ahh2fly!!

I feel bad that I took your spot Dirt_Guy. But I'm jealous you have a new house. You all are so sweet and welcoming. Some of you have followed me on Twitter. If I haven't followed you back yet, just let me know. I LOVE Twitter. It is an obsession for me right now, although it hasn't taken Fred Couples' top spot.

I feel bad that I took your spot Dirt_Guy. But I'm jealous you have a new house. You all are so sweet and welcoming. Some of you have followed me on Twitter. If I haven't followed you back yet, just let me know. I LOVE Twitter. It is an obsession for me right now, although it hasn't taken Fred Couples' top spot.

Meh, I've hung out with dirt Guy, you're much cuter! I just wished you signed up 3 hours later than you did. I know maryc had something to do with that.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Welcome aboard ahh2fly. Can't wait to meet you at the outing. And who isn't obsessed with Freddie. He is The Dude. Hey do the guys and gals mix it up on the course or is this a men on one side and women on the other?

Welcome aboard ahh2fly. Can't wait to meet you at the outing. And who isn't obsessed with Freddie. He is The Dude. Hey do the guys and gals mix it up on the course or is this a men on one side and women on the other?

last time the groups were all men and all women.

Really? I was hoping to get one round in with the husband - as we rarely or never get to play together. For sure? or just b/c there are all men and just a few single women (women w/o their husbands) attending the outing, does it just seem that way?

Really? I was hoping to get one round in with the husband - as we rarely or never get to play together. For sure? or just b/c there are all men and just a few single women (women w/o their husbands) attending the outing, does it just seem that way?

actually if I remember right some husband/wifes did play together on the 2nd day

Back