Farmers Insurance Open [SPOILERS]

Uhm, what is Nick Watney doing? -8 after 10, 3 back. And he started on the back nine, imagine if he keeps it up and ends up holing the winning putt...on the 9th!

Game's almost over, seconds left. Then we can get to golf.

Yep, bring it on. Go Bubba.

team clam is now in 13th place. I need to quit checking the fantasy leader board and just watch some golf

Is it me or is Bubba's swing REALLY upright this weekend? He misses have tended to be short and to left which can happen with an upright swing for a lefty.

Dustin Johnson 209 par 3 ... 5 iron?? is he feeling well? :D

Go Bubba! Keep it going and my Fantasy team will look pretty good :golf2:

So I've been keeping an eye on the leaderboard today at work, getting all excited because all my peeps except DL3 are doing very well, jinx myself and check the fantasy tab.

I picked the wrong freaking Haas!

This tournament is really shaping up to be very exciting coming down the stretch, who ya got?!

I am taking Lefty.. A lot of guys in the race right now and a lot of pressure for the young guys... It will be fun

This tournament is really shaping up to be very exciting coming down the stretch, who ya got?!

Johanatthananianonathan Vegas!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Tiger Woods!
I should slap you. Not a good event for ol TW, I know on the forum I said I'd take TW in this but at least in Up & Down I was wise enough to decide against taking him.

The beauty of this finish this week is that Bubba is there, Hunter Mahan is there, Phil is there, good stuff. Oh and I'm really starting to like this Johnny Vegas guy.

I can't help but cheer for Vegas. How great would it be to see a rookie win back to back?

I am not a Tiger fan but was impressed with his post tournament interview. Bad day for sure, however he took it like a man and smiled after the interview. That's tough to do even for an amateur getting your butt waxed on a weekend skins match. Do I feel sorry for Tiger? Nope. Is he handling things well when being in the dump? Well yea, but what else is he going to do.

Love that Bubba drive followed closely by the Vegas drive. Wow!

" I hit so many great putts this week that didn't go in." LOL. When my daughter heard him say that, she said, "They must not have been that great, then."

If Tiger actually believes he hitting "great putts this week that didn't go in", he's not only mediocre or worse, he's delusional. He's back, way back.

This Jhonny Vegas is a big rangy lad, isn't he? Cool story. Three or four guys near the top could win and I'd be happy.

Kevin

what a putt by lefty!!!!

Hunter Mahan has a big dumb hat

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Gotta love Tigers response to the question about his next tournament. Yeah I'll play in the future. Thanks Tiger.

Gotta love Tigers response to the question about his next tournament. Yeah I'll play in the future. Thanks Tiger.

He forgot the word "poorly" in that quote.

Kvin

Great start to 2011 for Tiger. Playing at Torrey, I'm sure he is excited with his 40th finish.....lol

Can people finally admit that maybe he won't be back?

Great start to 2011 for Tiger. Playing at Torrey, I'm sure he is excited with his 40th finish.....lol

Can people finally admit that maybe he won't be back?

Raises and waves hand. Oh, oh, oh, I will, I will.

Kevin

Back