TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

Man those look sweet. I need an umbrella too.

JB will these be a limited run type of deal?

Yes, we wont call an item like this a limited edition, but we do NOT have many of these at all.

any timetable for these to get in stock? 2-3 weeks or longer?

Man I hope there are a few left at the end of the week. I won't have any money till then.

We should hopefully have this up this week if possible. I do want to say something for our Canadian members who might want one. I need to look into the shipping of these because I have a feeling it's going to have to be done priority international shipping b/c of the size of the box. If that is the case there might be a hefty shipping fee so I just wanting to give some advanced warning. I am going to look into this further.

We should hopefully have this up this week if possible. I do want to say something for our Canadian members who might want one. I need to look into the shipping of these because I have a feeling it's going to have to be done priority international shipping b/c of the size of the box. If that is the case there might be a hefty shipping fee so I just wanting to give some advanced warning. I am going to look into this further.

Thanks GG. You tell me what the shipping is and I will pay it.

wow, those are very nice!! I may just have to get me one of these!

Thanks for the heads up GG! I too will pay the extra if needed.

Question: is one 60" and the other 64" or are both available in both sizes?

These look great and I really need an umbrella for the bag.

Getting proper measurements now, but it appears that TM one is actually 68". Freaking thing is gigantic.

Can't wait for these to get in the store. I'm not sure which one I like the more, I guess I'll just order both and let Nerfny pick 1

Want.

I do not have an umbrella, so this will workout perfectly. Is it possible to have the THP logo on too much stuff in my bag? Nope.

These look SWEEEET! Good thing it rains a lot here, so I may be able to justify having two umbrellas!

Getting proper measurements now, but it appears that TM one is actually 68". Freaking thing is gigantic.

so the TM is bigger than the adidas?

Yes. I think one is 60" and the other is 68"

that just answered which one I will be buying. thank you!

that just answered which one I will be buying. thank you!

Same here. I was leaning more towards the White adidas anyways, but that sealed the deal!

Any word on OEM's suggestion about having them available for pickup at the outing for us international shoppers who will be attending? I know that would mean Team THP having to bring more stuff, so I understand if you would rather have them shipped for that reason, but on the flip side, it would save some shipping fees.

Same here. I was leaning more towards the White adidas anyways, but that sealed the deal!

Any word on OEM's suggestion about having them available for pickup at the outing for us international shoppers who will be attending? I know that would mean Team THP having to bring more stuff, so I understand if you would rather have them shipped for that reason, but on the flip side, it would save some shipping fees.

I am all for bringing them to the outing rather than shipping them. Because I have a feeling shipping could be well over $20.

I am all for bringing them to the outing rather than shipping them. Because I have a feeling shipping could be well over $20.

Thanks GG, sign me up for that! I'm all for saving THP some $$$.

I forgot to respond to this too. The white ones are the smaller ones and we do not have them in both sizes. So the white ones will only come in the smaller size and the black ones only in the larger size. But I do love the idea of bringing them to the outing for those of you coming from Canada because that shipping will just be too high. They will require international priority shipping if done via USPS and I hate to do it UPS because you get charged more fees once you get the goods.

Back