GolferGal Interviews Suzann Pettersen

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Suzann was fun to meet and talk to

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

mmm, Suzann. Great job GG, that was a good interview and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Great job GG!

• Admin
I enjoyed this one quite a bit. Suzann is always great to talk to.

Very nice interview, and very well done.

I'm very much enjoying this video again. I think I have a SP addiction. I don't know why, but I'd love to talk equipment with her :)

She really was great to meet and I'm not sure who has the stronger handshake, her or G-Mac. I appreciate a good firm handshake but dayum!

Same here buddy. Any equipment at anytime

Reactions: TC
Same here buddy. Any equipment at anytime

I'd watch her tie her shoes, or talk to GG, or whatever.

btw, rep given, lol

Great interview. Who in thier right mind wouldn't love SP? Beautiful, talented, firm handshake, lol. I'll watch it again when my new glasses come in. :beauty:

Great interview. Who in thier right mind wouldn't love SP? Beautiful, talented, firm handshake, lol. I'll watch it again when my new glasses come in. :beauty:

She's like twice your size duey, leave the tall ones for the tall guys, eh?

Nicely done GG. She really likes those new shoes.

She's like twice your size duey, leave the tall ones for the tall guys, eh?

No way poncho, I like my women to be able to carry me around!

Great job on the interview, GG.

I enjoyed watching that. Great interview GG. Seems like SP likes the look of the new clubs, but isn't quite sold on the ball yet!

I enjoyed watching that. Great interview GG. Seems like SP likes the look of the new clubs, but isn't quite sold on the ball yet!

That is what I took out of it too. She was fun to speak with and fit us into her schedule even though we changed the time on her.

She would be so much fun to have a round of golf with.

Back