Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
46* today, overcast and a chance of some very light rain, no wind. Thats called a perfect winter day in Victoria so I am going to try to get out.

We're supposed to get freezing rain all day Monday, then it turns into snow Monday night, and we are supposed to get about 8 inches of it before it ends Wednesday morning, when I am supposed to drive up to the Omah, NE area for a 1PM appointment. Omaha, by the way is supposed to get 3" of snow on Monday, another 3" on Tuesday before it ends Wednesday morning. Fun stuff. Both places had a bunch of snow the last time I was supposed to make this day trip. I didn't make it last time. Not looking good for this time either.

Last edited:
Played today...84 degrees and sunny......

Sunny and 82. In Maui. Playing wailea gold tomorrow, wailea blue Monday, makena wedneday, and kapalua later. :). Life is good.

It's raining and I'm walking and playing in the rain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

74 degrees in Georgia today and beautiful blue skies! SW FLA is coming to play with myself DawgDaddy & KellyBo Tuesday and I hope it is as pretty then!

74 degrees in Georgia today and beautiful blue skies! SW FLA is coming to play with myself DawgDaddy & KellyBo Tuesday and I hope it is as pretty then!

hope the good weather sticks around. i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you guys. Have a great time

Forecast in both places still the same as in Post 1702. Not real sure that I am making my trip.

Just checked out the weatherchannel.com and it says it will be 54* @10 o'clock 6 mph wind. Should be in mid 60's by time we finish. Hope the weatherchannel is accurate with this forecast.

Now they are talking 12-13 inches thru Wednesday morning here in KC and 9-10 in Omaha. Great. This is costing me a lot of potential money! Grrrrrr.

60-65* here and I got in 18. Possibly the nicest January day I've ever had.

it was mid 40s slightly breezy and over cast but i played anyway... so did a bunch of other ppl thinking it would be sunny and 50s

60-65* here and I got in 18. Possibly the nicest January day I've ever had.

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the triangle. I got in 18 as well.

Merged with official golfing weather thread.

Tomorrow the high is 20*, Wednesday is 21* thursday 29* the low is 3* tomorrow and wednesday!!! Big cold front coming in.

this week isnt looking good for golf... rainy forecast

Haha well we are going from 70 to 52 tomorrow but 29????????????? SMH

Yes it is haha. And we had a forecast for T-storms and rain all day. Lasted till 10am I think lol. I guess thats all day when we are used to no rain.

that is a crazy swing in temps

man this global warming aint what its cracked up to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back