nah, Stewie's already replied to me more than once.

I noticed he's more open to Twitter replies than many of the guys out there. The LPGA women seem very reluctant to reply.

Hey 9I, twitter is good if you can digest info at a rapid pace. Plus nothing beats a response from someone who you think would never respond. Sign up at your own discretion.

Haha, be ready as they will soon start coming in. People you never heard of, lol.

Hot people you never heard of that you want to block but not really. :D

I noticed he's more open to Twitter replies than many of the guys out there. The LPGA women seem very reluctant to reply.

Hey 9I, twitter is good if you can digest info at a rapid pace. Plus nothing beats a response from someone who you think would never respond. Sign up at your own discretion.

I have a hard time keeping up with the forum most of the time. Maybe Twitter will be in my future, just not right now.

why do random people follow you duey?

If you notice on the right there's a list of suggested people to follow. I guess people just click and follow anyone on the list. Some stay and some go.

I'm still waiting for people to tweet me back :(

You've got to wonder the kind of crap they get in their @ boxes... Some of it is probably bruuuuutal.

Haha, they don't really have any info on me so why not. I can block a person who I don't like for what ever reason and I often times find pretty funny people I like to follow. I'm following Howard Stern right now and that's just plain funny stuff.

You've got to wonder the kind of crap they get in their @ boxes... Some of it is probably bruuuuutal.

That's true. They probably get the lot of the weirdos in cyberspace.

What's your @ handle again?

Haha, they don't really have any info on me so why not. I can block a person who I don't like for what ever reason and I often times find pretty funny people I like to follow. I'm following Howard Stern right now and that's just plain funny stuff.

I guess the more fans you get the better right? :D

I guess the more fans you get the better right? :D

Lol, I don't know about fan's, but the more you follow, the more info you get. I follow a lot of the pro golfers and THP members.

Gracias. I just followed: @the_fresh_maker just so you don't confuse me with the hot random followers that pop up. :D

haha I had seen your 'handle' pop up on a number on times through some of the other THPers on my feed. Excellent name.

No, it's boring. Unless you follow bridges, he's a wealth of entertainment. And if you like seeing the repetitiveness of "lol" then yes, twitter is useful.

HAHAHAHAH. That is funny.

Lol, I don't know about fan's, but the more you follow, the more info you get. I follow a lot of the pro golfers and THP members.

Well said. I got really into twitter when I started following all the PGA guys and all of the NHL analysts. It's basically instant opinion rather than waiting for long articles to read.

Well said. I got really into twitter when I started following all the PGA guys and all of the NHL analysts. It's basically instant opinion rather than waiting for long articles to read.

I agree and it's helped me so much with my fantasy picks, lol.

Bubba Watson is a pretty good follow. He'll reply with a laugh if he is entertained by what you say to him. Funny that John Daly is one of the few that actively follow everyone who follows him.

i reply...

so far the only "famous" person to reply to mine is john daly

None of the LPGA or PGA people do :( Neither does my country music group even though he's been tweeting hi to everyone but me :crying: Oh well!!!

Back