THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you have that, but there are a LOT more details to announce still. This is not an outing but a competition and as such has a lot more details. And of course we must announce the details on what being a "tour player" entails as well.

Cool. Can you tell us when the announcement will be made?

Interviews! Product representation! Autographs!

From the iPhone.

I can do all of that!

First of all, thank you to Callway and TaylorMade for stepping up to offer this great opportunity for THP! Now, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the date doesn't concern me some. I sure was hoping for something later in the fall like September or October but I'm still not prepared to concede that I will not be able to make it but I am concerned. We'll see, who knows, I might not even be eligible anyway.

Ohh I forgot about that as I think you had mentioned that prior. I can't wait to find out all of the details. Hopefully the criteria is that you have played a round with JB and lost to him as I should have that one handled mid May

What about playing with JB and beating him on one of his bad days???? :angel:

edit: now that I think of it, I dont know who won...it was really close....

We have said quite a few times later this week.

I read that, I was just wondering if you could narrow it down to a specific day or two. No biggy, I'll be anxiously waiting for the details to be released!

Last edited:
I read that, I was just wondering if you could narrow it down to a specific day or two. No biggy, I'll be anxiously waiting to the details to be released!

I nominate 9-iron man as the most jacked up for this event and its awesome!

First of all, thank you to Callway and TaylorMade for stepping up to offer this great opportunity for THP! Now, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the date doesn't concern me some. I sure was hoping for something later in the fall like September or October but I'm still not prepared to concede that I will not be able to make it but I am concerned. We'll see, who knows, I might not even be eligible anyway.

I too want to thank Callaway and Taylormade for stepping up to make this event even more epic!

Like P4B, this date is not ideal for me, in fact, its downright baaaaad. My extended family has booked a week long vacation at a shore house for that time. I would have to include divorce lawyer fees and the like in the "cost" of this trip if I tried to make it for then. I envy those of you that can. I still look forward to the coverage though, and hope there may be a future one I can participate in.

I nominate 9-iron man as the most jacked up for this event and its awesome!

I accept your nomination but must conceed that there are lots of us who are really excited for this. I must admit that I'm wanting to find out the details so I can know if I'll have a shot at this or not. The waiting/anticipation is killing me. I'd really like to be a part of this, I've never heard of anything more awesome in my whole life and the fact that it could be available to me is super exciting. I'd just like to know so I can either get myself ready for the competition or to be a spectator or just be there for the competition. At any rate, yes, I am really excited for this! :D

Dates are not exactly perfect for me either. It's my wifes birthday Aug. 24. But I'm not counting myself out just yet

I accept your nomination but must conceed that there are lots of us who are really excited for this. I must admit that I'm wanting to find out the details so I can know if I'll have a shot at this or not. The waiting/anticipation is killing me. I'd really like to be a part of this, I've never heard of anything more awesome in my whole life and the fact that it could be available to me is super exciting. I'd just like to know so I can either get myself ready for the competition or to be a spectator or just be there for the competition. At any rate, yes, I am really excited for this! :D

Me too man and the anticipation is killing us all I'm sure. Have to say thank you to TM and Callaway for sponsoring what is going to be an EPIC event.

If I had to choose I might lean towards Callaway but then again looking at the new stuff TM has out its hard to pick one.

I have a bag full of TM stuff right now, I'd be interested in the Callaway Equipment(though you can't go wrong either way). Both apparel lines are great, I have never played in Callaway shoes but I do love adidas shoes.

Me too man and the anticipation is killing us all I'm sure. Have to say thank you to TM and Callaway for sponsoring what is going to be an EPIC event.

Absolutely. Big thanks to Callaway and TaylorMade for helping to make this possible! I'm sure this will be a weekend of EPIC proportions!!

I too want to thank Callaway and Taylormade for stepping up to make this event even more epic!
I agree, they are going to get so much press and hype just from THP alone. I can't imagine if this somehow gets even bigger than this place and what it's going to do as far as press for them. I think this is going to get huge.

Big props to them for stepping up to be a part of this.

I agree, they are going to get so much press and hype just from THP alone. I can't imagine if this somehow gets even bigger than this place and what it's going to do as far as press for them. I think this is going to get huge.

Big props to them for stepping up to be a part of this.

I think more companies need to understand this! I am VERY glad that TM and Callaway do.

So glad that TM and Callaway stepped up for this. It speaks volumes. Thanks to both of them for believing in this event. A big thanks to Reunion Resort for playing host and a huge thanks to JB & GG for dreaming such big dreams and for not being scared to go for it!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

So glad that TM and Callaway stepped up for this. It speaks volumes. Thanks to both of them for believing in this event. A big thanks to Reunion Resort for playing host and a huge thanks to JB & GG for dreaming such big dreams and for not being scared to go for it!

Could not agree more with this post!! Well done all!!

Honestly BG I've played with some pretty poor players in scrambles and such and I've had a great time no matter the playing abilities of my partners. I know you wouldn't ruin my day. Then again I might be hitting your shins right back

If it was a scramble format where the field could be leveled a little bit, I would have a blast. I would be honored to go and represent a company in this mini tour event. It sounds like a treat for some very lucky people.

I bet whoever wins gets a prize, hehe maybe like getting to keep the equipment you used! Anyway, can't wait to watch some hackers on "tv." Jb, will it be a live stream or just uploaded videos periodically?

Could not have said it any better. :clapp:

We all know you had a hand in this as well, so big thanks to you too!

Could not have said it any better. :clapp:

We all know you had a hand in this as well, so big thanks to you too!

yeah, no doubt TC, thanks for helping with this!

With everything that is going to be involved with this event I would not expect it to be a yearly thing. Besides, the Ryder Cup isn't yearly now is it?

makes this even MORE exclusive.... now i know how Rumplestiltskin feels.. gosh this is going to be epic..... that course is amazing - the sponsorship is amazing... i cant even dream dreams this size....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back