Extreme Makeover: Putter Edition

Looks good dude!

Spanks, that looks sick!

wow thats stunning .

looks great, how much is it if you dont mind me asking?

What part? There's the refinish then there's the Vibrant shaft. Or do you want total?

Nice putter Spank

That turned out amazing, I'm going to get a quote on PL ghosting an older model putter I've got laying around, I think the insert will cause problems.

That turned out amazing, I'm going to get a quote on PL ghosting an older model putter I've got laying around, I think the insert will cause problems.

Just ask Icey, you never know. These guys are pretty good and they know a few workarounds that we might not think of.

Sweet putter for sure Spank. They did a great job for you!

It looks stunning!

Dayum Spank! That pic with the ball at address is stunning. It turned out awesome man! Well done, glad you like it.

Nice putter Spank

Sweet putter for sure Spank. They did a great job for you!

It looks stunning!

Dayum Spank! That pic with the ball at address is stunning. It turned out awesome man! Well done, glad you like it.

Thanks guys!

Just an update on the finish since I've played with it for a couple of rounds already. No grass stains coming through and it's holding up nicely. Just a quick wipe and dirt and grass are off. Super impressed with the quality of the finish and it just looks damn sexy on the greens.

you're right, that pic looks fantastic. I can't wait to see this thing in person come May.

Here's the last piece of the puzzle...

21e85264.jpg

Here's an in hand view in comparison to the green grass...

9386aeb2.jpg

Nice stick!! Color scheme is off the hook.

Who knew a SeeMore could look that good? Customization has to be the next BIG thing in golf. I know that quite a few people have already customized in some way, but looking at the response that this thread has got, it's clear that a lot people are thinking of upgrading their current equipment with a little something extra.

That looks absolutely stunning, love the purple shaft and accents.

Sweet putter Spank!

Just ask Icey, you never know. These guys are pretty good and they know a few workarounds that we might not think of.

I'll do that, thanks spank. It's an old TPI but I loved the center mallet design, we'll see what they say, I'm very anxious!

She's a beauty Spanks, just a beauty! Looks awesome on the green!

That turned out really well. Hope it treats you right.

Now that's a work of art that you actually get to enjoy!!! Well done Spanks...........

Just an update on the finish since I've gotten a couple of rounds in on this bad boy. The finish work is excellent. No staining on the underside and dirt wipes off super easy. I've done the texas wedge on this so grass stains and rubs were something to look for but it held up great with no markings. Paint fills are solid and the shaft is super durable with very little glare (not enough to distract). Overall, it's holding up nicely. I wish I could say the same about my putting though. :D

Back