Extreme Makeover: Putter Edition

Great job SPank! I love it!

I can't wait to see this in person and in action. They did some fine work on it.

I'm not a big white guty but as a SeeMore lover that came out pretty dang sweet. Awesome Spank!

Ho-ly crap Spanks!! That looks completely kick-a$$ dude!! The green and purple paint fills look spectacular on the white finish. They did an awesome job! Can't wait to see what Vibrant does for you next!!

Nice looking putter! That thing looks great. Now, the real question is what length shaft will it have? Are you going to break 30"?

I was going to say that it's still 32". So Robert Garrigus can still have the shortest looking putter out there (although it's still probably longer than mine). :D

Thanks all. I'll have more pics hopefully as Vibrant goes through with their phase. So far so good, and as many of you have said... I can't wait to see it in person as well.

I was going to say that it's still 32". So Robert Garrigus can still have the shortest looking putter out there (although it's still probably longer than mine). :D

Thanks all. I'll have more pics hopefully as Vibrant goes through with their phase. So far so good, and as many of you have said... I can't wait to see it in person as well.

I think at 29" he's got you beat. At least I am pretty sure that's what they said it was during the broadcast.

Brilliant did you try another SeeMore that was whited before or did you just go for it. How long has this been your gamer.

I've been gaming this since October and it just felt right when I first started playing it (actually picked it up a discount bin in Cali while I was there for a buddy's wedding). I thought it needed a little love as you can tell from the first set of pics. No I didn't try out another SeeMore before, I just went with my gut. I liked the ghosting that's been going on and since SeeMore, or anyone for that matter, doesn't have a "ghost" CS putter (until this year I think) I decided that it was going to be my route. I knew Putter Lounge was going to do a bang up job on it from others that I have seen as well.

I'll give a full explanation why I chose those specific colors once the project is completed so folks would have a better understanding why I did what I did.

I think at 29" he's got you beat. At least I am pretty sure that's what they said it was during the broadcast.

Was it 29"? I thought he had a 32" or something but since he's way taller than me it was like an optical illusion. Cool then. Short putters need love too.

Was it 29"? I thought he had a 32" or something but since he's way taller than me it was like an optical illusion. Cool then. Short putters need love too.

It is actually 28.5 inches. Yours looks like a chest putter compared to his.

I love the way the green and purple contrast each other and the white. Hope you get it soon.

Looks great, colors contrast nicely.

This putter is sick!

Spank your flat stick looks hotter than a 2 dollar pistol good buddy :thumb:

Looks great!
What did they do to the milled face?? Is it painted over now?

Spank your flat stick looks hotter than a 2 dollar pistol good buddy :thumb:

I love you Gray and your sayings but this Yankee is gonna need a translator for that one. :D

Looks great!
What did they do to the milled face?? Is it painted over now?

It didn't have a milled face. I was toying with getting it milled but 1) I wouldn't have the face whited out like that because I'm sure it'll effect how the ball impacts and 2) why mess with a good thing.

Funny thing is that before doing the refinish Putter Lounge actually calls you up to make sure that you want the whole putter ghosted. They go over the fact that this is not USGA approved (refinishing the face) and that they could do a separate finish for the face if it was milled (sort of like a two tone). They need yor approval before starting. I'm not turning pro anytime soon so I said why the heck not.

Beautiful putter man, I love the color choices!

Putter is complete. Willis sent me some pics and I will upload later. In hand pics hopefully by early next week.

Putter is complete. Willis sent me some pics and I will upload later. In hand pics hopefully by early next week.

I can't wait to see the in hand pic's Spank. Hope it's everything your wanting in it.

I can't wait to see the in hand pic's Spank. Hope it's everything your wanting in it.

I hope so too, Duey. Put a lot of non-traditionalist design on this puppy and it was almost a complete overhaul.

I can't wait to see it!

Back