What golf stuff do you look for?

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We are always looking for something to fill our bag to help our game or we are looking for new clothes to impress on the course. When searching the web for golf stuff what do you find you research the most?

For me it's clothes and I am sure that comes as no surprise to anyone. However, I can consider it work related because I am always looking for new brands to review and introduce to everyone here.

Everything, just everything, its getting worse too. I might have to change my name to OEM Coolbreeze because I'm starting to get sick like Kevin.

I find myself looking at and researching irons and shafts more than anything.

Clothes, hats and shoes. Can't wait to wear the new Puma 917's that arrived a few weeks ago.

For some odd reason, I tend to look at raingear on the web more than any other golf related items.

Right now its cloths/shoes, putters and balls. I can say in the next couple weeks it will be course accessories such as ball scooper, club cleaner, divot repair tool, ball marker. I can see mid season becoming a research on bags. Couple months ago it was irons.

I have a problem with looking at clubs - any and all types....

Shafts, drivers, irons, putters, golf balls

Have found myself looking at shafts a lot lately as well as golf balls. So many different fitting things out there on the internet for balls and shafts. I always find myself entering my info and seeing what it suggests for me, then researching that shaft or ball.

It's always clubs. I really need to think if I want to go and look at clothes/shoes etc.

Shafts, drivers, irons, putters, golf balls

Have found myself looking at shafts a lot lately as well as golf balls. So many different fitting things out there on the internet for balls and shafts. I always find myself entering my info and seeing what it suggests for me, then researching that shaft or ball.

What have you found for ball fitting on the internet?

What have you found for ball fitting on the internet?

Click the yellow banner above. (on top of this page) (when you get to that page, scroll over ball fitting then click "ball selection Guide")

Taylormade also has a little small ball fitting thing to.

ebay ho. cheap putters are my fave.

visors and belt buckles....slightly obsessed with both

Clothes, shafts (iron and woods) and grips are the biggest for me right now. Everything else comes in at a close second. :D

Center shafted putters. Can never have too many.

Hi folks,
It is always clubs, followed by clothing. Are there any support groups?

lately Ive been looking around for launch monitors that dont cost a ton of $$$$

Since its winter here - and i cant spend the time out practicing as much. I have been ordering clothes - looking at all the different clubs/irons/shafts that i want to try at the demo day!

I spend a good amount of time looking at golf shoes and other apparel. I also look at ladies clubs for Nerfny

I can't say I look for anything golf related anywhere but here, review wise. I'm mostly interested in iron's, driver shafts and putters most of the time, although I'm about to pull the trigger on a mashie here pretty quick.

I always look at irons, even though I am more than happy with the ones I have.. I just find them the most interesting

I look at everything. I don't have alot of income to put towards golf stuff, so I like to see what it out there that would be nice to have and try to save for it. I really like looking a cool putters and nice looking shirts because I can use the excuse to my wife that I can wear them to work as well.

When I first got back into golf it was drivers and how I found THP. But now, it's usually shafts and irons. Lately a lot on the DIY type stuff.

Back