Nike Air Embellish Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty slick concept by Nike. I like it. Very thorough review GG. Well done.

Great price and an idea that I hope can be used in men's shoes as well. This could come in very handy for those of us obsessed with matching.

As one obsessed with matching - love the concept!

Yeah, nice idea Nike! Great review by GG too.

As usual with THP reviews - very informative, and it didn't focus on the style over the function! :D

Great price and very good looking shoes. Great review GG.

Nice review GG, now if I can just keep the wife from finding out about these...........cause I know she would have to have them.

What a fantastic idea and loved the review GG.

Nice review GG. I'm going to be trying these on. Love the concept. I just might have to get a pair of both colors, black and white.

Nice review GG. I'm going to be trying these on. Love the concept. I just might have to get a pair of both colors, black and white.

I have the white ones and I plan to get the black ones. If you get both then you really have 8 looks which I think is just amazing especially at that price!

Nike had a similar idea and design for softball cleats that came out a couple of years back. The swoosh was clear and they gave you 8 color inserts for the swoosh. I thought is was a great idea then, and this is an improvement.

great review GG!!! Cool concept at an amazing price point!!! Hopefully Nike comes out with other saddle color/design options as well

Back