The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow evening we will be announcing some special news. The captains will each learn who will be sponsoring them in either Callaway or Taylormade.

I can't wait to see who's hat I'll be wearing. Feels like national signing day.

This is exciting is it Callaway for TC and a Razr Hawk driver, or TM with CB forged irons, either way both great companies and you can't lose.

Completely a win-win situation for sure

We have a far better and more fun way of doing it. THP WHEEL OF DESTINY OF COURSE!

LOL! thats awesome

me too. A team house would rock. ill be sure and keep my team fed with some home cooking haha

I call being on CGs team :)

I Tapped, I Talked

What a win-win! Calloway or Taylormade, I mean come on! These companies rock and both have fantastic products! Love both of their drivers, RAZR Hawk and the R11. We are hearing fantastic things about the new forged offerings from TM and I got to hit the RAZR Forged and the RAZR Tour and they are fantastic. I am excited to hear who will be representing which company.

I Tapped, I Talked

Well said Doc, you can't lose with whoever you get chosen to represent.

Tomorrow evening we will be announcing some special news. The captains will each learn who will be sponsoring them in either Callaway or Taylormade.

Very cool. TC and Biggsy must feel like kids in a candy store about now. Can't go wrong here and hard to get much better than this.

And the excitement just keeps building and building !

My wife says I have become obsessed with the Morgan Cup.:comp:
I keep telling friends about it and she just shakes her head and smiles.
Hey, at least she' smiling :beauty:

They should each have a 50/50 chance for each with the WHEEL OF DESTINY!

Very cool. TC and Biggsy must feel like kids in a candy store about now. Can't go wrong here and hard to get much better than this.

I do duey, I really do. I can't wait for the 15th of March. I'm ready to get all the other contestants involved.

MY guess is Biggsy gets TM and TC gets Callaway.

That would be my guess as well Dent.

JB do you know what length the course(s) will be and whether or not there will be different tees for seniors?

JB do you know what length the course(s) will be and whether or not there will be different tees for seniors?

As we have said on a few occasions here, everybody will be playing from the same tees. The distance will be determined by THP, but it will be a fair distance for all.

As we have said on a few occasions here, everybody will be playing from the same tees. The distance will be determined by THP, but it will be a fair distance for all.
Thanks JB. I vaguely remember reading something, but didn't remember.

Just got back from my daily 90 minute short-game practice. I feel like I had a nice breakthrough with my wedges so I'm excited about my round on Monday. I know how hard biggsy is working on his game and to be honest, it fuels my fire a little bit. I think that 90% of my practice time from here on out will be on the chipping/putting green. I've learned one thing from playing rounds of golf with JB and that's that a killer short game is never out of a golf hole, ever.

I'm really getting excited about getting the other participants on board for this event. Can't believe we still have a couple of weeks to go for that.

Just got back from my daily 90 minute short-game practice. I feel like I had a nice breakthrough with my wedges so I'm excited about my round on Monday. I know how hard biggsy is working on his game and to be honest, it fuels my fire a little bit. I think that 90% of my practice time from here on out will be on the chipping/putting green. I've learned one thing from playing rounds of golf with JB and that's that a killer short game is never out of a golf hole, ever.

I'm really getting excited about getting the other participants on board for this event. Can't believe we still have a couple of weeks to go for that.

Good work captain TC. You inspire us all. ;)

Can't wait to learn this next bit of news!

Having dinner with AHA and Mrs. AHA last night, they were pretty excited about this.

Having dinner with AHA and Mrs. AHA last night, they were pretty excited about this.

I think that goes for almost every guy on this site. Maybe not all the wives though.

I thought JB said that it wasn't Talyormade vs. Callaway? Each team will have a mix. *Edit* I read a few pages back and I guess I was wrong

I thought JB said that it wasn't Talyormade vs. Callaway? Each team will have a mix. *Edit* I read a few pages back and I guess I was wrong

It is not TM vs Callaway. There will be a mix of players on each team. It is Team Hackers vs Team Paradise.

It is not TM vs Callaway. There will be a mix of players on each team. It is Team Hackers vs Team Paradise.

Good, I thought I read that you posted that somewhere.

Go team. Should be a blast either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back