THP 2011 Poker Chip Ball Markers

Thanks all for your orders. We still have plenty left for those that have not purchased any as of yet.

I hope people realize that there will be some prize/giveaway related to whether or not you have these poker chips in your possession.

Step right up folks, get your THP poker chips on!

Well I'm glad I'm in then not that anybody needed any extra incentive to buy these. These should all be gone within the hour.

Talk about a bad call! Come on everyone lets get these sold out.

There might be a slight shipping fee to ship to Norway but if you send me a PM I would be happy to check on that.

Also, I clicked shipped in PayPal so I think everyone who made a purchase should have an email saying your purchase has been shipped. Can someone let me know if they got that?

Folks, go check your Paypal account, I ordered mine right at 7 p.m. when they went on sale in the store, it did not show up on Paypal just now, I am reordering now.

I just bought mine and guess what, the previous order was still in my checkout basket @ Paypal waiting to be paid for. I did go through the entire process Thursday night and thought I had made the purchase. I emphasize to the early purchasers to go back and check your Paypal.

I just bought mine and guess what, the previous order was still in my checkout basket @ Paypal waiting to be paid for. I did go through the entire process Thursday night and thought I had made the purchase. I emphasize to the early purchasers to go back and check your Paypal.

Mine went through that night but thanks for the warning DD.

I generally get a reply from paypal that it went through

Got mine yesterday. Thanks THP!

cant wait to get mine, my niece stole my lucky gold dollar ball marker i always use lol

I think these might be a good gift to give to a buddy or two.

OK my order is in and i am really looking forward to these. I really like the red color.

I can't wait to see these in hand..

We still have plenty of these left guys.

We still have plenty of these left guys.

I might pick up another 5 + 1 on friday. My golfing buddies liked the 2010 ones.

A little birdie just told me something that cannot be confirmed.

I was told that the contest to those that purchase poker chips will be FANTASTIC!

A Limited Edition putter will be the prize in fact was what the birdie thought (we cannot confirm that).

There are still PLENTY of chips available.

I was told that the contest to those that purchase poker chips will be FANTASTIC!

A Limited Edition putter will be the prize in fact was what the birdie thought (we cannot confirm that).

I love that birdie, always has really good ideas.

So basically, you buy some poker chips, and then your name goes into the hat for a possible Limited Edition Putter? Seems like a win/win situation.

Glad I bought my poker chips!!!! Can't wait to see them.

All the self proclaimed putter ho's of THP best be getting in on some poker chips before they run out.

So basically, you buy some poker chips, and then your name goes into the hat for a possible Limited Edition Putter? Seems like a win/win situation.

Glad I bought my poker chips!!!! Can't wait to see them.

All the self proclaimed putter ho's of THP best be getting in on some poker chips before they run out.

That is correct. And this beauty is limited, different and boutique all at the same time. (assuming the birdie is correct)

That is correct. And this beauty is limited, different and boutique all at the same time. (assuming the birdie is correct)

oh snap!

That's a seriously cool thing. Buy poker chips people, or I'll ban you! j/k, kind of.

Cool bonus with the contest.. the poker chips alone are well worth it, great quality and a very very reasonable price

I picked up another batch of chips, I figure this is win win as I can give them to buddies and my mother who plays, might even get a few more people excited about the site.

Come on everyone, these are limited so hurry.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thanks JB and THP, how anyone could not love this golf forum is beyond me. This is my favorite site bar none.

Back