THP 2011 Poker Chip Ball Markers

Any chance someone can purchase the older ones? I would like to start a collection.

Thanks

I would be happy to send you one after the outing...for 1 million dollars...I kid of course. Just remind me

I am so glad that these are being well received! It makes a guy feel proud when his ideas and designs are appreciated.

I would be happy to send you one after the outing...for 1 million dollars...I kid of course. Just remind me

I had someone kind enough to send me one. But thanks for the offer. I appreciate it. Have a great time at the outing.
Wish I was going.

My chips came in the mail today and they look even better in person! Top notch work Team THP!! Seth, the designs are awesome!

man, mine still arent here, neither is my divot tool though and i ordered that first.

Wow really? That's crazy I can't believe you don't have them yet. I will look into it and see if I can track the package.

I'm sure its fine GG. I've had a couple of things shipped here lately and they have taken crazy amounts of time.

I'm sure its fine GG. I've had a couple of things shipped here lately and they have taken crazy amounts of time.

Well please keep me posted. I checked the tracking and it says shipped at 9:55am EST on 2.25.11 but that's it. It doesn't say anything else beyond that. USPS tracking system is terrible! If you don't get it by the end of this week let me know.

They really are amazing! Michael showed them to me when we opened the mail today. The designs are fantastic! Way to go everyone. Great work!

Finally remebered to order my five today. Can't wait to get them.

Finally remebered to order my five today. Can't wait to get them.

Just opened the mail box when I got home to find 6 poker chips and a divot repair tool!! The chips look better in person than the pics can do justice. Great job SethO and THP.

They look awesome!!! I just ordered mine. I can't wait till they are here. I will be giving the red ones out to my friends to tell them about THP!! These are a great addition to my bag!

I am so glad that these are being well received! It makes a guy feel proud when his ideas and designs are appreciated.

SethO,
I love them and so do my buddies. Very well done.

I just got mine and love them, the new design is really cool

They do look great, made a great ball marker today

Mine arrived today! VERY nice. Thanks to everyone who had a part in the design, making and selling/shipping.

I had someone kind enough to send me one. But thanks for the offer. I appreciate it. Have a great time at the outing.
Wish I was going.

I want to thank say thanks to TS for sending me one of the 2010 chips. This is such a great place. Lots of great people here. Thanks again.

Just want to let everybody know that we have PLENTY of these chips both red and white still available.

That's surpring. Come on people, snag 'em while you can!

There's a contest based on the chips too, right?

That's surpring. Come on people, snag 'em while you can!

There's a contest based on the chips too, right?

I'm still saving for the umbrella, haha

Tap before talk.

I ordered mine a little while ago and still haven't received them. But I'm sure I should be getting them soon. I'm happy I got more than one, so I can pass a few on to my buddies to let them know about THP!!!

Okay, I did get them in the mail today! I do think they are more amazing in person. Good job Setho!!! Thanks THP I can't wait to pass out 4 of the red ones to my buddies and tell them about THP!! I would really like to find some of the older ones to start a collection of THP ball markers. Anyone want to share?

Last edited:
Thanks to everybody that jumped in and has grabbed these. Plenty of more still available in the THP store.

Back