The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys,

At first I thought what I was going to do with myself if I didn't make it in, but now that the reality of not being able to attend is set in it's not so bad. I didn't think of anyone else before and am now realizing how amazing it is going to be to see the people that make it.

None the less it gives me a lot more to look forward to come another THP outing that I will really have the chance of attending. I think I will enjoy the Morgan Cup just as much being a spectator and cannot imagine the emotions some are going to feel Tuesday.

Thanks guys,

At first I thought what I was going to do with myself if I didn't make it in, but now that the reality of not being able to attend is set in it's not so bad. I didn't think of anyone else before and am now realizing how amazing it is going to be to see the people that make it.

None the less it gives me a lot more to look forward to come another THP outing that I will really have the chance of attending. I think I will enjoy the Morgan Cup just as much being a spectator and cannot imagine the emotions some are going to feel Tuesday.

Dent, I can't say that any better than TC just did. I just feel empty now. Dude, I'm so sorry to hear this, I know it meant the world.

With all this 'Hundy loves TC' nonsense, I want to be the one paired with Biggsy taking down TC in dual play.

With all this 'Hundy loves TC' nonsense, I want to be the one paired with Biggsy taking down TC in dual play.

Not sure this would interest you. I mean it was on the home page and all. I would love to hear your thoughts on the question I posed earlier though. I truly would.

You have to make the event first, and you've been pretty clear that you don't listen to squat when it comes to radio shows. You and biggsy together huh? God, that would be a short game clinic!

Sorry, I was at work, Ill flip back and answer it.
Not sure this would interest you. I mean it was on the home page and all. I would love to hear your thoughts on the question I posed earlier though. I truly would.

I know Im not in the event (yet hopefully) just thought the thread looked stale and wanted to get some action going again..

That's harsh Dent. I thought Canadians didn't do stuff like that. As to what JB said about the radio shows and articles, I just recently joined and I've read the articles, but before I came to this site 10 mins on the Internet a day was quite a bit for me. Since I found THP I'm on it nonstop, so I really didn't listen to them. I saw TC had a show and from what I've gained through reading his posts I was interested in listening to his show because he seems like an interesting and entertaining character. But, after JB made the post noting questions would be based on the shows I downloaded all the podcasts and I've listened to a few so far. I'm glad I did. I really enjoy the shows. I'm not just saying that either. I'm sure I would have ended up listening to them all in a couple months, but JB's post gave me a little kick in the a**. I'm glad it did and I can't wait for Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if Hundy had the handicap for it.

Thanks F2G! I would like to think that I'm an interesting character. Glad you are listening to some shows and getting prepared for Tuesday.

Nope, definitely dont!

Ive been told that I do have a tasty face though.

As long as you bring that tasty face that's all I care about. Hopefully you were born 87 or 88, because the 87 and 88 Canadian faces are some of my favorites.

No bueno sir. Im from the sour year of 1990

That sucks. Horrible year. I'll bring some saffron and lemongrass though.

thats some strange smack talk Fairway2Green:alien:

It's sad to say but I will have to withdraw my entry to the Morgan Cup:

Last night some idiot as my car was parked performed a hit and run and totalled the back end of my car. I now have to pay a $500 deductible and whatever other costs that come with fixing the car. Which leaves me no choice but to pay for that instead of the entry fee. This couldn't have come at a worse time and is absolutely disgusting to see this happen.

It is severely disappointing but it is what it is. I am so happy for all of you that get to enter and will have a chance to move on and have some great play in Florida. Congrats to the entrants in advance and have a great time. I was really looking forward to March 15th but now am a sideliner but anyways very excited to hear who will make it.

sprry dent that must have been a terribly hard post to type :( i cant even imagine how you must feel. thoughts out to you thats horrible./

I have a bit of a geography question for you FL boys/girls. I see the Morgan Cup is located in Orlando and was wondering if anyone could tell me how far Ocala is from there? Thanks.

I have a bit of a geography question for you FL boys/girls. I see the Morgan Cup is located in Orlando and was wondering if anyone could tell me how far Ocala is from there? Thanks.

About an hour.

That sucks, Dent. I know you really wanted to do this.

Are all three of the courses at Reunion going to played over the course of the tournament?

Kevin

Man really sorry to hear that Dent.

Are all three of the courses at Reunion going to played over the course of the tournament?

Kevin

That is the plan Esox, although last time I talked to the gentleman at Reunion, there was a chance that we play one course Saturday and another on Sunday. I'm not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back