The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just email and send $399.00 at 2:00pm est tomorrow.

Now blu...that's not nice. :act-up:

Short of it - Announcement in new thread at 2 PM tomorrow. There will be questions that have to be answered as it relates to Radio shows and Front Page news items. First four correct emails received will be contacted first and each has an hour to pay per GG's instructions, then it's on to the next four, etc.

Now blu...that's not nice. :act-up:

Short of it - Announcement in new thread at 2 PM tomorrow. There will be questions that have to be answered as it relates to Radio shows and Front Page news items. First four correct emails received will be contacted first and each has an hour to pay per GG's instructions, then it's on to the next four, etc.
Thanks ad....I thought that was the case but I've missed an entire weekend+ and in a weekend around here a lot can happen!

Thanks ad....I thought that was the case but I've missed an entire weekend+ and in a weekend around here a lot can happen!

No problem P4B...might be worth keeping the info from some skimmers, but you and Doc had a good excuses for asking.

Going to be close....... not sure if I'll get there. Regardless, I'm so fired up that I found this site. I just love the opportunity of talking golf with other gear heads like myself.

Going to be close....... not sure if I'll get there. Regardless, I'm so fired up that I found this site. I just love the opportunity of talking golf with other gear heads like myself.

that's the spirit!

This evening I will be putting a thread up with some instructions that EVERYBODY interested in this event is going to want to read.

Man, I really wish I had the money to go to this. Even if I didnt get in I would still go down there just to watch. Its going to be really awesome, maybe I can win the lottery tonight and be able to go.

I actually calculated the cost of gas for me to drive down to Florida when I thought I was going to enter and it is $1000 round trip exactly for me.

Gas is way cheaper in the states dent. It costed me about 400 there and back from Toronto. You have an extra day (12 there and 12 back), so Id say itd be roughly 600 maybe 7. I run a v6 Passat.

This evening I will be putting a thread up with some instructions that EVERYBODY interested in this event is going to want to read.

that seems reasonable.

Man, I really wish I had the money to go to this. Even if I didnt get in I would still go down there just to watch. Its going to be really awesome, maybe I can win the lottery tonight and be able to go.

The return investment for going is INSANE!

You could sell all of your clubs right now and still have a full bag.

But nothing to practice with.

The return investment is the chance of a lifetime; such an amazing event. Can't thank you enough for the chance- even if the odds of getting me in are very slim- I'm thrilled for the chance.

In 24 hours 14 peoples life are going to take a dramatic turn. I put some bubbly is the refrigerator in preparation! My first video could be a shower :)

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Thats very true. But I would have a really really hard time selling my clubs right now since im loving my bag. I do have a really expensive wakeboard, maybe I can sell that this summer sometime and be able to use that money to go.

Not a set date to say if were going down there just to watch, right?

Thats true, if you can eat the money now, you can sell all of your clubs right before the event and make it all back +++

But nothing to practice with.

Unless the participants were to receive their goods early right? hmmmm.

Thats very true. But I would have a really really hard time selling my clubs right now since im loving my bag. I do have a really expensive wakeboard, maybe I can sell that this summer sometime and be able to use that money to go.

Not a set date to say if were going down there just to watch, right?

No, no date set. But with a 15 handicap and the chance of a lifetime, it might be worth a shot.

Or you could pull a gamble and sell all your clubs right now and just pray you get into the event :D

Better be really confident in your game and the fact you want be practicing until August.

Edit: Scratch that. JB just threw in another teaser that maybe the participants will get their clubs early.

Unless the participants were to receive their goods early right? hmmmm.

I just passed out momentarily. Is there a trick that the participants will get treated like kings (and queens), but when they show up to Reunion Resort they will get punched in the face? There seems like there has to be an awful catch that has to balance out how awesome this is sounding.

Man I have been thinking about this none stop today. Just got back from the range where I played the cup over and over again, and I won every match! Man how can I be nervous all ready.

Man I have been thinking about this none stop today. Just got back from the range where I played the cup over and over again, and I won every match! Man how can I be nervous all ready.

I'm rootin' for ya to get in Breeze, keep those typing and question answering skills sharp until tomorrow.

I'm rootin' for ya to get in Breeze, keep those typing and question answering skills sharp until tomorrow.

Thanks Dent, I'm warming the fingers up, and drinking a ton of coffee.

Man I am sooo excited to find out who makes it. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back