Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Yep, it's hard to believe our outing is only 64 days away! I'm getting so excited!!!

I can't wait. Maybe one of these days i will stop being referred to as Chunkylovers friend. Not that we're not friends...Go team 2!!!

I can't wait. Maybe one of these days i will stop being referred to as Chunkylovers friend. Not that we're not friends...Go team 2!!!

whatever you say Chunklovers friend haha Can't wait to hang out with you at the ibar

We cant have the THP Outing getting left out of the fun today.

Agreed, I'm so excited for the outing and its getting really close.

May will be here before we know it. Thanks for the countdown Mary! I can't wait to meet some great THP'ers, play some great courses, and enjoy some drinks by the pool!

I'll be hanging out here watching all action for the MC just thinking Mmmmm 64 days until I get to see some old and new faces.

I'll be hanging out here watching all action for the MC just thinking Mmmmm 64 days until I get to see some old and new faces.

haha amen! it will be a great outing. Cant wait to hit the links!!

Hey yorkem looking forward to playing golf with ya! So you are one of my mystery partners for the Saturday afternoon team. Welcome to the outing and let's get ready to kick some butt :deadhorse:

Ready to go!

Official Prison Calendar Update!!

MarchPrisonCalendar.jpg

As of today, we are 64 days away from trying to find our way between our rooms and the iBar without getting stuck in any elevators at 3am :drinks::messed:

Note: The picture on this month is Pacific Dunes in Brandon, OR

Has it been 64 days yet?
Love the updates. Keep them coming.

whatever you say Chunklovers friend haha Can't wait to hang out with you at the ibar

Sounds like a plan Ddec0418. First drink is on me.

Hey yorkem looking forward to playing golf with ya! So you are one of my mystery partners for the Saturday afternoon team. Welcome to the outing and let's get ready to kick some butt :deadhorse:

Looking forward to it Gray. It will be a blast.

yorkem, are you a lefty? That's awesome if you are, and that officially makes 4/50 left handed for an almost 10%! Marinate on that.

Holy Crap, theres an outing coming up????

Looking forward to it Gray. It will be a blast.

Hey buddy you don't have a clue how much fun the outing is but you will go home with some lifetime memories :thumb:.

sweet...thanks! :D
You live right up the street from me. If you want to go get a drink, and play some golf, we don't need to wait for the outing....

yorkem, are you a lefty? That's awesome if you are, and that officially makes 4/50 left handed for an almost 10%! Marinate on that.
I am a lefty. Wow, I don't think I know 3 other lefties!!! That is awesome. We should have had a lefty team...LOL!!

You live right up the street from me. If you want to go get a drink, and play some golf, we don't need to wait for the outing....

well, next time I come to Greensboro then me, you, and chunky will get together for a round.

I just thought about the fact that I need to call the resort and get another night added....I think.

well, next time I come to Greensboro then me, you, and chunky will get together for a round.

I just thought about the fact that I need to call the resort and get another night added....I think.

Sounds like a plan One-T

Bro! What nights we got so far? Gonna get my tickets today or Andrea will have my head. Im gonna fly in Thursday and out Monday. Im gonna try and catch the same flights as Rhino.

Bro! What nights we got so far? Gonna get my tickets today or Andrea will have my head. Im gonna fly in Thursday and out Monday. Im gonna try and catch the same flights as Rhino.

def come in on Thursday

Back