The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Esox ad Ad!!

Tap before talk.

We can only say that we repeated over and over again PLEASE DONT SKIM.

As for the shipping address. It says nothing about shipping address at the time of the event. Only shipping address that is needed is a current one. Failure to include ALL info, will result in an entry not being counted.

I did worse than skim. I read it all and still messed up I think when typing in the answers.

AD way to get in buddy.

way to go, adwillingham!

Congrats fellas, Im sure you'll have a great time.

Oh well no biggie. My fault.
We can only say that we repeated over and over again PLEASE DONT SKIM.

As for the shipping address. It says nothing about shipping address at the time of the event. Only shipping address that is needed is a current one. Failure to include ALL info, will result in an entry not being counted.

omg i just got a private call - answered it, strange girl voice - YESSSSS - YES ITS MATT- this is maria from buckeye grove dental confirming your appointment for tomorrow. FML!!! i thought it was GG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Way to go winners so far! I can't wait to see who all gets in!

Congrats AD!

Congrats AD!!!

JB have the first 4 been contacted?

I am so freaking excited!!! Congrats CB and Esox!!

Sweet AD....congrats!

In my case that would be a heavy lefty.

OMG! Awesome. Thanks so much. I'm all tingly. Greatest place on the Internet, bar none.

Kevin

So they'll have to draft the other 2 (or possibly more) on the other team to balance it out?

Congrats on making it in!

Congrats all of you. I'm extremely happy for THP and all the winners!!

omg i just got a private call - answered it, strange girl voice - YESSSSS - YES ITS MATT- this is maria from buckeye grove dental confirming your appointment for tomorrow. FML!!! i thought it was GG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG LOL! That's just WRONG!

congrats AD, CB, ESOX

CoolBreeze TC and Biggsy!!! yea
Words cannot express how jealous I am. When I saw this first posted I though "great, there's another great golf outing I can't afford to go to."
Take lots of pics, and I know THP will keep us posted.

Congrats to the winners so far!!! 5 very cool folks on there so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back