Callaway Super Hybrid

Smaller than a FW and shaft length.
For me it sounds similar, a nice quick crack.
What does the leading edge of this club look like compared to a FW? Is it more square like an iron? (Sometimes the very rounded leading edges of FWs throw me off.)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What does the leading edge of this club look like compared to a FW? Is it more square like an iron? (Sometimes the very rounded leading edges of FWs throw me off.)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I genuinely haven't looked. I would guess somewhere between the two honestly, but I can take a look shortly. It sits well on the turf for me so far.

If anybody’s looking Proclubs eBay site has a mint 17* head for $179.

Just posted on Insta stories. Deep for me. In fairness this was my best one.

View attachment 8915652

Nice numbers! This thing is hard not to hit straight. I have pushed some but that is really the miss that I have gotten. I was able to play twice this week and I pulled this club every chance I could justify. I would never pull a three wood more than twice a round.

Nice numbers! This thing is hard not to hit straight. I have pushed some but that is really the miss that I have gotten. I was able to play twice this week and I pulled this club every chance I could justify. I would never pull a three wood more than twice a round.

I can safely say that my miss is a push. It definitely flys straight for me, no draw or fade.

Huh. That is an interesting piece of gear for sure. Looks like it could definitely be a canon.
Did you see the IG post? 235 carry! Straight cannon!

One of my favorite clubs this year has been my 5 wood but I'm having the issue of hitting it too far for that slot in the bag (a good problem to have!). I need something in the 220 yard area and I'm wondering if one of these would be a good happy medium between hybrid and fairway wood.

One of my favorite clubs this year has been my 5 wood but I'm having the issue of hitting it too far for that slot in the bag (a good problem to have!). I need something in the 220 yard area and I'm wondering if one of these would be a good happy medium between hybrid and fairway wood.

The answer is yes.

I should probably try to find a demo to dial in the loft then huh?

Does Baker Mayfield currently stink? Of course you should

Reactions: KEV
It is amazing that a hybrid may end up dictating the upper part of my bag. I just see so many uses for this club.

It is amazing that a hybrid may end up dictating the upper part of my bag. I just see so many uses for this club.

I’m curious when you get to try it. I really look forward to your feedback.

I saw this yesterday in hand and had a chance to air swing it some. I think the key for this club will be that it fits in between the 3wood slot and a 4 iron or driving iron. The distance some of y’all are getting makes me think this might be too long...is that a thing? Lol

I saw this yesterday in hand and had a chance to air swing it some. I think the key for this club will be that it fits in between the 3wood slot and a 4 iron or driving iron. The distance some of y’all are getting makes me think this might be too long...is that a thing? Lol

Easy tweak with shaft length and loft though. I will be raising the loft on mine.

Saw this in person earlier this week. Looks fantastic in person. I can see myself in one for 240-260 range. Cannot wait to try it in person on a couple weeks!

Hit this for the first time yesterday. I was really really looking forward to it, and I was severly disappointed. Performance was ok, but I did not care for the looks of it at address in the slightest.

I’m curious when you get to try it. I really look forward to your feedback.
I got to try the 20*, but they didn't have a 17* to demo. I may just take the plunge, I liked the 20 so much. :unsure:

I got to try the 20*, but they didn't have a 17* to demo. I may just take the plunge, I liked the 20 so much. :unsure:
I don’t think you will be disappointed. I am loving it.

Hit this for the first time yesterday. I was really really looking forward to it, and I was severly disappointed. Performance was ok, but I did not care for the looks of it at address in the slightest.

What were you disappointed about?

Does the normal hybrid adapter fit the head?

Man, so much hype around this club. I am really pondering if this would be a possibility in my bag. With the distance everyone seems to be getting, I don't know if it would fit the bag.

Man, so much hype around this club. I am really pondering if this would be a possibility in my bag. With the distance everyone seems to be getting, I don't know if it would fit the bag.

depending On spin numbers, I feel this could fit my 2nd shot approach onto greens on par 5s. A 3 hybrid is generally not long enough, a 3 wood would be too far. If this spins well, I’d be happy.

Back