THP Stand Bag - Pictures

Based on the pictures, it appears to be a fine bag. I could use a new stand bag! Patiently waiting to hear about some of the features...

Very nice looking bag. The colors and graphics are very well done.

Well I need a bag to match the putter cover

I love the bag but my fear is, that white would get dirty quickly. Is there a good way to clean stand bags? Freddie Kong can go on the side please....

WOW!!!! I'd love to have "TC" on that bad boy! Really nice looking bag guys. You know how much I dig my stand bags, I'd rock that bag in a minute.

I love the bag but my fear is, that white would get dirty quickly. Is there a good way to clean stand bags? Freddie Kong can go on the side please....

Magic Eraser works great.

Magic Eraser works great.

A $5 can of Scotch Guard works great out of the box. I do this for all my white hats and did it for the white portion of my new hoofer. It makes all the dirt and stains come out very easily w/o 'staining' the natural white thread color. Like JB said, magic eraser + a soctch guard base makes the dirt just fall off and restores it to new.

A $5 can of Scotch Guard works great out of the box. I do this for all my white hats and did it for the white portion of my new hoofer. It makes all the dirt and stains come out very easily w/o 'staining' the natural white thread color. Like JB said, magic eraser + a soctch guard base makes the dirt just fall off and restores it to new.

+2. Good stuff. I use it on all my hats plus I sparayed my mostly white Ping bag when it was new and it makes cleaning fast & easy.

If your saying there is a pic of the top,then it's not showing when I view.I wouldn't ask for no reason.I can't see how the dividers are

As we said on page 1, the rest of the details will come when the bags arrive.

Looks good is it a 14 way?

Looks good is it a 14 way?

SKIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

I like it a whole lot. There are some features on it I am very interested in. The base looks interesting. In the prototype image it looked like it pivoted, it that true here, or are you gonna hold onto that info.

Great looking bag....the dual pockets on the back are a great feature! The 'Q' logo is pretty sweet too

QODA is so new, that their website isn't even up yet. I am very excited by what they will be bring to the market.

Very nice looking bag, and color scheme is right on!

That is a very sweet looking bag, may make me change my mind about stand bags. My new mashie head cover with the white THP putter cover would look great in that.

Great job (as usual)

Great looking bag. This will be on my radar for sure. THP is bringing it with the products in the THP store. Looking forward to more updates on this one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Definitely does THP justice! Awesome looking bag. :clapp:

That is one nice looking bag, really looking forward to seeing the final pictures when it is completed.

I think that is a HOT looking bag. Unfortunately for me there is no way i am going to be able to talk the wife into a new bag right now.

Back