The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, its go time for the prep, who can drop their HC the most before the MC?
I'm glad we're all out there getting in work. No more simulator golf for Morgan Cup players this year! I will be honest, my handicap is really low for me right now, I'm not going to say that I can't get it lower, but I'd be thrilled with being able to shoot to it for a while this year. I went on a good run last year and it just dropped so fast it was crazy. I am loving how I've started out the year though, my game feels as good as it ever has and with it being this early in the year that should setup a good year.

After hitting that Callaway stuff yesterday I am just giddy to start getting our equipment. I did visit the DART while at the golf shop yesterday and just reconfirmed my love for that putter.

I just got in from a quick 9 holes before starting my day of Master's watching. I shot a nice 1-over 37 with two 3-putt bogeys to open the day on some bumpy (but fast) greens. The weather finally seems to be breaking here in Western PA and the range at my club is finally open so it's time to really get to work on my game for the season and for the Morgan Cup.

I played today with the Callaway Tour i(z). I usually play a softer ball and I expected to find this ball too firm, but that was not the case at all. I have much more testing to do, but so far I'm liking what I see from both the i(s) and the i(z). Both feel great off the driver, with the edge in distance going slightly to the i(z). I was very impressed with how the i(z) felt off the irons today and I had no problem spinning it on approach shots. It is the best 'distance' ball I've ever hit. Like I said, I have much more testing to do, but I'm thrilled so far with what I'm seeing from the Callaway ball offerings.

Nice shootin bro! I love that you're out playing now too, that should make everyone now right? All MC players are officially able to get out on the course now aren't we?

My first round here around the Boston area will be tomorrow morning, so I think I'll be the last one to actually get out on the course in our local area. I have been to the range recently, and played in crazy winds in Houston last weekend.

Got out and shot a 83 today with a triple and 2 doubles. Also had 3 birdie. Making progress.....

41-39 today. Two short misses for par on the back, and a missed 6' birdie putt. Played the first three in +4. I hate those damn holes. 10 pars, 7 bogeys, and 1 double.

Kevin

Boy he makes tournaments interesting. He is in the mix, the fans are exciting and posting machines. He falters, and it slows down. His game is a posting barometer.....

Boy he makes tournaments interesting. He is in the mix, the fans are exciting and posting machines. He falters, and it slows down. His game is a posting barometer.....

Ummmmmm wrong thread?

Ummmmmm wrong thread?

No, talking about TW and this thread and the forum in general. A few guys in this thing are much more talkative in every thread when TW is playing well.

It looks like -10 will be the number in the clubhouse....wow, even par on the back 9 for Tiger is a huge surprise. I think we're going to see a playoff probably at -11 and Cabrera will win it.

No, talking about TW and this thread and the forum in general. A few guys in this thing are much more talkative in every thread when TW is playing well.

I'm more talkative when he's playing poorly.

Kevin

Well then I would totally agree. We have talked about it in the past, Tiger Woods moves the dial, for every demographic, from the avid golf fan to the casual sports fan.

It looks like -10 will be the number in the clubhouse....wow, even par on the back 9 for Tiger is a huge surprise. I think we're going to see a playoff probably at -11 and Cabrera will win it.

At the Morgan Cup?

One of the shops/driving range is having their big annual demo day this weekend. I plan on going and hitting a lot of Callaway stuff. I wonder if I brought my letter they would believe me when I tell them I'm a Callaway Staffer.

One of the shops/driving range is having their big annual demo day this weekend. I plan on going and hitting a lot of Callaway stuff. I wonder if I brought my letter they would believe me when I tell them I'm a Callaway Staffer.

Hmmmm, that's a good idea for the Taylormade demo day that is going on around here at the end of the month. Somehow, I still don't think the rep on hand would believe me.

I pulled out my Odyssey putter today and I have to say that those of you gaming the Odyssey insert are lucky. They may not be exciting, but they are one of the best, if not the best. I think the DART's are going to be holing some big putts at the MC.

Look at ME!

Look at ME!

Lets get this thread back on track...

yes TC I said "look at me" :alien2: But I am on a real course... so the same joke you guys keep making is now moot.

Ya hear that OEM - you need some new material - stat.

yes TC I said "look at me" :alien2: But I am on a real course... so the same joke you guys keep making is now moot.

Good stuff man. I'm confused though. Where did you go to make that video? There was no snow or simulator.

Good stuff man. I'm confused though. Where did you go to make that video? There was no snow or simulator.

Two words...green screen :act-up:

Good video though Ryan.

Very old spice man-ish. Awesome video belbsy

That is a cool video RB.

I have one question though.

What does aboooot mean?

Twas a funny video. I find it funny that an albino Canadian tries to mimic the dude from the old spice commercial. #notwinning

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back