Nike Flat brim hats

New Era destroyed the Authentics that they sell in stores like Lids, etc. The only way I wear a New Era Authentic 59 is if it is the Low Pro or Low Crown version only available on their website. I LOVE THE INDIANS "C" Logo hat and have one with the big crown. I can only wear this hat backwards. If I wear if forward I am literally 3 inches taller. However, I did buy a Columbus Clippers hat, soaked it in water and shaped it a little better to my head, but it still doesn't fit like the old New Eras.

I think the TM DJ hat doesn't look to bad on me. However, it would probably never make the golf course for me. It would be a casual wear hat.

Mercer -- agreed 100%! I look like Forrest Gump when I try on a New Era 59Fifty
Forrest_Running.jpg

Just remember to keep the stickers on it if you want to look really cool.

Never.

Never, makes you look like an A$$ with the stickers, this might be weird but i dont like my hats to look shiny new, I sometimes will sit on a hat or even buy it and throw it around a lil in the house or step on the bill, give it some character.

Never, makes you look like an A$$ with the stickers, this might be weird but i dont like my hats to look shiny new, I sometimes will sit on a hat or even buy it and throw it around a lil in the house or step on the bill, give it some character.

If Stl's post isn't a haha post, I don't know what is! I think the look is ok if you're a kid (maybe) but once you get out of high school, it might be time to get a big boy cap and put at least SOME curve to the bill! lol

Sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt

Dont like the style, but I like to see more options out there

This is great to hear! I have always worn flat brim New Era baseball hats for years, so it's nice to see that golf equipment companies are getting into it!

Neat, I wouldn't touch them on the golf course but sweet to anyone who likes them.

I agree. If its your style, go for it. I'm just a 50 year old that is out of style and out of touch. I have become the guy I hated when I was 18....lol

All my remarks when it comes to style today is just a little good natured bantering. As long as you can play, keep up and respect the course & the others using it, I could care less how you dress or what kind of hat you wear.

yes!!!! i love blat brims!! as im an advit st. louis cardinals hat collecter.. 5950 only!!! golf hats just dont go good with my head shape!! lol

flat brims woohoooo

I agree. If its your style, go for it. I'm just a 50 year old that is out of style and out of touch. I have become the guy I hated when I was 18....lol

All my remarks when it comes to style today is just a little good natured bantering. As long as you can play, keep up and respect the course & the others using it, I could care less how you dress or what kind of hat you wear.

That is a good summary for me too Hoosier, I would not be caught dead in one, but were I a youngster I know that I would think them to be quite stylish. I mean I lived the 60's and have very few memories of that period of my life :peace2:, so how can I judge young people and their styles?

I'm excited to pick one or two of these up. I picked up the DJ hat even though I dont game any TM stuff because I really like the structure of it. It fits really well and covers up my big cranium.

Now see I have huge melon and I would think the flat rim lid would really draw some unwanted attention. I like the look and will try one on but I think large heads may not look good....just saying
All you " old timers" should put some flare in your wardrobes IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id rock it... i love any kinda head gear
big collector... from visors to fedoras(pimp hats) to caps to 59fifty
flat curved even no bills
wonder if they have white on white

September 1 now. Going off of their Twitter the other day. For those who care

I just can't support this look.. I'm alright with the bright colours and the popped collars to avoid the sun or whatever, but I just can't get on board with these hats.

I am a HUGE fan of Nike's current meshback golf hats.. If they stop producing them on account of something closer to what AK wears, I will be very disappointed.

I know that flat brims look good on some people. So I'm happy that some people will have a hat option they didn't have before.

I wear a 7-3/4" hat. I have a big melon. Flat brims make it look even bigger.

I am way too old to even try rockin' the flat brim...........

theyre a lil late on this trend... nike used to be cutting edge now they are just following the end of the wave

found them early

found them early

September 1 now. Going off of their Twitter the other day. For those who care

Hubby wanted one after seeing AK sport his and they are available now(for those who care)! Just ordered one, 28.00 + shipping from H2discountgolf
he'll be excited since he wasn't expecting it til next month:clapp:

Kool for anyone who cares you can also find almost every size and color of the flat brims on Ebay.

Any updates on these hats now that the Sept 1 release date has past? I've looked at most of the golf stores locally and haven't seen anything. I could order online but shipping sucks.

Picked mine up at Roger dunn today. Check gppgolf.com. Going back for the white one tomorrow.

Gg said they have no clue, o ordered online

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Back