THP 2011 Outing Scripting

I'm going for visor's for the outing, never owned one until a month ago and now I've got 3, a callaway, nike, and taylormade.

You and Hanks could be twins, I might have to wear a visor down there in his honor.

Anybody know if any of the apparel companies are have white shorts that are more resistant to staining? I'm talking like a little dirt smear, not a grape soda. I want some white shorts, but I don't want to buy them and have them ruined right away.

Abacus apparel is really good at stain resistant.

Thanks. I like the lighter colors, but I can be messy.

Here's a more conservative outfit. I love this polo - it's very sharp with the black and white stripes. This is three different brands: Oakley Merge Polo, Puma White Bermudas, and Nike Swoosh Cutout Belt in black.

The Oakley Merge Polo
oakleystrikepoloyhst-71232424362320_2154_5534543.jpg

Puma Bermudas in White
pumabermudayhst-71232424362320_2149_36986380.jpg

Nike Swoosh Cutout Belt
nikeswooshcutoutblack.jpg

Would look great with black and/or white shoes.

THANKS to 9-Iron for the Photobucket help!!

These three things are currently available at www.blind9golf.com.

Patty do you have those shorts in a 30 or 32?

CL,
If you shoot her a PM, she can check immediately for you.

I'm not thinking clearly JB. Sorry

Not at all CL. Just thinking out loud so that she can check asap for you. I have those shorts in brown and really like them.

Anybody else get their scripting in check?
THP dinner, what is everybody wearing?

Not 100% sure, but I think I'm going to go with a Black Antigua polo, Silver Jeans, and a pair of sandals.

Not 100% sure, but I think I'm going to go with a Black Antigua polo, Silver Jeans, and a pair of sandals.

I think I am going to wear jeans as well and a button down or polo.

I have to admit, that like JB, I have a special place in my heart for a nice blazer. Dont know if I will go there though.

I'll be wearing some golf slacks and a golf shirt to the dinner. I like wearing that sort of stuff. I'm not much of a jeans person myself though.

I'm thinking grey express pants with a black Sligo shirt

havent got that picked out just yet. Just hit Patty up for some Travis Mathew apparel. Probably some light white/grey pants - and a short sleeve shirt of some kind - but dont have the details yet.

i like black shirts up here - but i dont think black + florida = fun lol

I will prob have some khakis and a button down or collared shirt. Whatever attracts cougers, it worked last year.

I am going with nice light weight golf pants and a golf shirt. I just have to figure out what colors.

Sounds like people are starting to get it in order. Looking forward to seeing all the duds.

I can promise you the most comfortable shirts you can possibly find ,will be right here on THP. They fit very well, and are comfortable in the Florida heat. I love mine:thumb:

I can promise you the most comfortable shirts you can possibly find ,will be right here on THP. They fit very well, and are comfortable in the Florida heat. I love mine:thumb:

I agree OG, I plan on wearing my THP shirt whilst down there. It really is super comfortable.

I still don't have all of my stuff lined up, getting closer though. My golf wardrobe got a huge kick start thanks to the guys at Sligo and their generosity with the gear for the 2011 PGA Show, now the hard part will be matching it all up with something that looks good. I'll get it there, who's going to be the first to post pics of their outfits all laid out? That's coming soon I'm sure.

I still don't have all of my stuff lined up, getting closer though. My golf wardrobe got a huge kick start thanks to the guys at Sligo and their generosity with the gear for the 2011 PGA Show, now the hard part will be matching it all up with something that looks good. I'll get it there, who's going to be the first to post pics of their outfits all laid out? That's coming soon I'm sure.

I don't think I'll be taking any pics of outfits this year.

I agree OG, I plan on wearing my THP shirt whilst down there. It really is super comfortable.

I was thinking of wearing mine Thursday night at the ibar. I had planned on it for demo day until it became dress like a pro day. I love those THP shirts.

I don't think I'll be taking any pics of outfits this year.

got too much flack at home last year for it?

B/c I'm bad for changing my mind. I don't want to publish an outfit and then not wear it. I will bring a few different options.

This is my gf's favorite thread haha

Back