Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Well Im booked now anyways. I get in at 10:41 on the 19th, and I ship out at 2 on the 23rd.

WTG Thainer. I would have hated to hear that you had to drive from Canada.

So does everybody out there have their travel plans all set?
Flight or car plans?
Check in and check out plans?

We are getting down to the final stretch here and we know that flights will begin to fill up.

Flight on FF miles has been booked since November. Car on hotel points has been booked since October. And room is all set.

All I have left to do is bake the cookies ;-)

Flight on FF miles has been booked since November. Car on hotel points has been booked since October. And room is all set.

All I have left to do is bake the cookies ;-)
Yum! :D

But have they seen Jeff Overton before?

If they did then they wouldn't admit it. They'll lose all their street cred. In Brick City it's all about the street cred. :D

Luckily no need to fly and the car will have the pre outing tune up although the words "gas" and "skyrocket" will probably end up in the same sentence on multiple media outlets prior to the outing.

So can I assume that everybody has their travel plans done? I know we have not heard from everybody yet, but I would assume that all flights are booked by now right?

quick reply is yes

I just got off the phone with PGA National to setup our Thursday arrival tee times. I was originally shooting for getting us out on the Palmer course but unfortunately it will be closed for maintenance that day. We are setup to play on the Squire with tee times starting at 2:04PM and I have 4 tee times booked back to back. The latest list I have is below, if you want to play and will be around at 2 by all means join us! We will be having a little fun and doing a 2 man better ball game, blind drawing for everyone's partner and foursome. It should be a blast!

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
RxGus
TrueTemper (?)
TrueTemper's dad (?)
CG13
SW FLA

As you can see we have 13 listed, 3 more would fill out the group perfectly so let me know via PM and I'll get you added to the list!

Arrival rounds fees are $40 plus tax as they are not included in the stay and play package.
Just bumping this to make sure people see it. TrueTemper and his dad are listed as questionable/doubtful at this point. Anyone else who is on my list who thinks they may not make it let me know so I can call the resort and drop one of our times. If anyone else wants in there is plenty of room, just let me know (PM would be best so I'm sure not to miss your post).

Another week down and we are getting closer and closer. Still lots of work to get done, so the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy, but we think you guys will love the results and we think this will truly be the best golf weekend you have ever attended.

Just bumping this to make sure people see it. TrueTemper and his dad are listed as questionable/doubtful at this point. Anyone else who is on my list who thinks they may not make it let me know so I can call the resort and drop one of our times. If anyone else wants in there is plenty of room, just let me know (PM would be best so I'm sure not to miss your post).
Take it this is for Thurs. I dont land till 2:10 :sad:

I've been chatting with TT and his dad and they are booked to play a course in my area that day on their own. You may want to drop him a PM because he may not see this. Sure wish I was coming up Thursday morning to play with everyone! Hope you guys have a blast.

Another week down and we are getting closer and closer. Still lots of work to get done, so the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy, but we think you guys will love the results and we think this will truly be the best golf weekend you have ever attended.
Looking forward to this little getaway and catching up with everyone! If there is anything we can do on our end to help out, let me know.

This should be alot of fun and a nice way to kick off the weekend. Not alot of smack talking about this round, probably cause we dont know the teams yet. Save the smack for the course!! :alien:

I just sent you a PM...Mrs. AHA and I are in for the Thursday rounds if you have room for us. Let me know. Looking forward to it!

Thursday Golf: 2pm on The Squire

One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
RxGus
TrueTemper (?)
TrueTemper's dad (?)
CG13
SW FLA
AHA
AHA's wife

Biggsy, thanks for the info on TT and his dad, he PM'd me that same thing which is why we have dropped them to doubtful. He was going to think it over and officially let me know his intentions soon so at that time I'll either remove them or remove their questionable/doubtful status.

AHA and his wife will be joining us for a round on Thursday, that is the up to date list above.

This should be alot of fun and a nice way to kick off the weekend. Not alot of smack talking about this round, probably cause we dont know the teams yet. Save the smack for the course!! :alien:

I'm thinking about playing just so I can play you and put a whupping on ya after all that trash talk you've been sending me! :alien: :D

I'm thinking about playing just so I can play you and put a whupping on ya after all that trash talk you've been sending me! :alien: :D

You know where I will be Thursday afternoon Kelly. Bring your trouble causing husband if you want and meet me on the golf course!! I will beat both your butts!!! :alien: ( good, now we have smack talk for this round also!! )

You know where I will be Thursday afternoon Kelly. Bring your trouble causing husband if you want and meet me on the golf course!! I will beat both your butts!!! :alien: ( good, now we have smack talk for this round also!! )

Ok, add us to the list P4B. I'm bringing my video camera for all of THP to see this whupping!

Lord have mercy rhino, you have opened up an economy size can of whup arse on yourself :deadhorse:

Lord have mercy rhino, you have opened up an economy size can of whup arse on yourself :deadhorse:

Lmao! The rhino's never fueled a southern gentleman before. OG, I expect you to give him the indian princess treatment out there.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Me and Ole Gray will take on any 2 chumps that think they might have a chance!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Back