2011 THP Hats On Sale Now!!

DAMN THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE! :angry:

Package came today but I was asleep when mailman came. 99 times out of 100 he'll leave the package at the door if it doesn't fit in the mailbox.

Guess which time he decides to leave a delivery notice card instead?

Wife just informed me a box showed up via the USPS for me today.....it better be THP hats! :rockon:

Mine came today! They look and fit great. Excellent work THP and Pukka. I went with the structured hat in gray and white.

Mine came today! They look and fit great. Excellent work THP and Pukka. I went with the structured hat in gray and white.

I went with the exact same setup. Got mine today as well, very nice THP and Pukka very nice!!!

I just got home from work, (and a quick range session after), and had a little present from THP. The black structured hat is flat SICK. Great design, great fit, comfy. Great job Pukka and GolferGal!

Wore the black pin striped hat today. Absolutely love it.

I wore the white one with the THP on the front. These are some nice caps.

Definitely nice hats, figured I let my newborn rock it first!!

ColtonAlanCook004.jpg

ColtonAlanCook004.jpg

Awesome pic dude! Future THP'ers all over the place!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

ColtonAlanCook004.jpg

Classic picture that needs framed! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture.

These caps are obviously NOT one size fits all! hehehe

Wonderful picture, thanks for sharing it!

Thanks guys and gals! The timing was right and I figured what the heck, lets do it. And I LOVE this pic!!! Oh, it will be framed.

USPS care through for me yesterday. Got home from work last night to find my package sitting at the door.

Hat looks and fits great!

Got mine on Friday, the black w/stripes was proudly displayed on a full 18 holes Saturday. Shot my second worst score ever, but my early season whacky swing is to blame not the hat!

I am thrilled that everyone is receiving their hats. I shipped out some more orders this morning. We really do love how the 2011 hats turned out. :smile:

Me in my THP hat!!! Next time it will be me on the course. I know it doesn't match my shirt, but I was taking the picture just to post. It's hard to take a picture of yourself. but I tried.
thphat.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Love this hat!

hair031.jpg

hair036.jpg

Hat came in, looks good. May have to get the green one too!

Just ordered a white one for the wife to wear at the outing. OK it was for me too.

ColtonAlanCook004.jpg

Absolutely Fantastic. Many blessings to you and your family

just ordered a black one! if i like the fit, i will order a white one also!

just ordered a white one, and poker chip as well!! woohoo

My unstructured white and structured grey came last week. While I really like the grey one, even more then I thought I would, I LOVE the white one. The fit is just perfect and I really like the pin stripes.

Back