The Off Topic What Did You Buy Today Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
Basically like the same as the golf purchases thread but this one can be for some non-golf stuff that you are kind of proud of purchasing on the day. Please don't post saying you bought a chocolate bar or a bag of chips. You may be proud of it but let's be honest, it's not too exciting. :bye:

Today I bought a Nixon curved beak hat and 2 flat beaked hats. Sunglasses, and Hats are something I like to have a variety of.

Purchase anything exciting today?

You bought 2 bird hats with beaks? I like flat bill hats. ha

I bought my dog some flea/tick stuff. Does that count? :D

You bought 2 bird hats with beaks? I like flat bill hats. ha

I bought my dog some flea/tick stuff. Does that count? :D

That counts bridges, that's pretty out of the ordinary. Nice snag :D

err...um...not today unless you count cough drops, eye drops and a 6 pack of ML.

I did buy an Under Armor, white, long sleeve, mock, cold gear shirt yesterday. Kind of golf related since it is mostly to allow me to hit balls in the garage during the still somewhat chilly evenings here (but I'll find other uses for it also). Oh, I also bought back up lights for my GF's car and an error code reader yesterday.

This weekend I plan on buying a set of tires for my GF's car (not new but it's a very nice set, we'll buy new when we know the car is going to last awhile) and a gun safe.

Does that count? :D :D :D

Today I bought plane tickets that will get me to the Morgan Cup. I'm pretty excited about that to be honest.

Today I bought plane tickets that will get me to the Morgan Cup. I'm pretty excited about that to be honest.

Hehe that is awesome CB!! I bought this iPad 2 and I love it

Gas, and my morning coffee!

A cup of coffee and a newspaper. Just got off work and it's payday. Hanging out at Arby's waiting for the bank to open.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I bought a cup of coffee at the gas station. Was going to get gas but 3.85 is a bit steep.

I just payed my phone bill, so I guess I just bought another month of cellular usage and internet usage.

My mortgage, so I guess my family and I bought the privilege of living under a roof for another month.

Watch repair, brand new watch I just got I scratched the face of it.

Went to Bass Pro and bought a few lures. Trying to get ready for a fishing trip to Canada.

I bought a new lawn roller yesterday. Today a bag of weed & feed and a bag of crabgrass preventer. It is all about the yard right now......lol

I bought a new lawn roller yesterday. Today a bag of weed & feed and a bag of crabgrass preventer. It is all about the yard right now......lol

Lawn roller? damn...you have a putting green?

All of the stuff I need to start with "build your own" electronic cigarettes. I found out I loved those things and I'm going to use them to quit smoking the real thing yay!

Posted via Tapatalk.

All of the stuff I need to start with "build your own" electronic cigarettes. I found out I loved those things and I'm going to use them to quit smoking the real thing yay!

Posted via Tapatalk.

Good for you Hawk. Jacqui uses them too. I like that you can decrease the amount of nicotine you are getting with the different fills. As soon as you get off the nicotine ones for a month or so, you can get non-nicotine rates with your life insurance.

Good for you Hawk. Jacqui uses them too. I like that you can decrease the amount of nicotine you are getting with the different fills. As soon as you get off the nicotine ones for a month or so, you can get non-nicotine rates with your life insurance.

They are just awesome. The thing is that I LOVE to smoke and these are almost exactly like it. Except, I don't have to go outside, smell bad, or die young! I would never have believed that they could be as similar to the real thing as they are if I hadn't tried it myself.

[video=youtube;0-jQrbQUIUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-jQrbQUIUo[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back