THP getting some love from Bridgestone's Facebook page

CraftyLefty

Reaction score
Handicap
Driver
gotta love that!

That's awesome.

Bridgestone is a fine company that appreciates the value of the consumers opinions and they make great golf balls!

That is awesome! Just so happens to be my review too....lucky me! Thanks for posting this.

I always love seeing Birdgestone and SeeMore and the like mentioning THP on there, way cool.

Bridgestone is class all the way, nice find.

I tell you, all the reviews are showing up on Facebook. Everyone is very happy with the Job THP is doing.

I really like bridgestone as a company, they really have the consumer in mind- always hear good things from them

That is awesome! Just so happens to be my review too....lucky me! Thanks for posting this.

Well done sir! I was pretty impressed that Bridgestone referenced THP. Nice piece of writing.

Well, I know for me, I doubt I would be playing Bridgestone right now if not for JB and THP.

Well, I know for me, I doubt I would be playing Bridgestone right now if not for JB and THP.

Right about that. E6s grabbed me and I am eager to try out their other balls.

They are really good about doing that. I've seen some other reviews, mine included, that they've linked. They are one of the few things I like about Facebook :)

I can't believe I missed that. Go THP!.

Good to see more people will have access to the great reviews done here

Hecks to the yes! I liked it!

They know who butters their bread! Nice shout out.

Thats great. JB and all have to be jazzed about that.

Back