What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
83 again, 40/43. I had a few nice holes and sunk a couple good putts for birdies, but had some doubles that hurt. I stuck a SW 2" from 71 yds out which helped, but my lack of driving skills put me in some stupid situations. I did go back and play a few of the holes I messed up on and birdied 3 of the 4, which added insult to injury. My game is getting really close. When all of the gears align I will be good to go.

83 again, 40/43. I had a few nice holes and sunk a couple good putts for birdies, but had some doubles that hurt. I stuck a SW 2" from 71 yds out which helped, but my lack of driving skills put me in some stupid situations. I did go back and play a few of the holes I messed up on and birdied 3 of the 4, which added insult to injury. My game is getting really close. When all of the gears align I will be good to go.

Nice round buddy, love to see the scores team Hackers are posting.

Today was my second sub-100 round in a row. I don't think I've ever done that before. Shot a 95. Six months ago, I did terrible on Par 5s - and by that I mean I was shooting multiple 10s on Par 5 holes. I shot 3 over on Par 5s today, and that's something I have made conscious effort improving, so I'm happy. I hit a number of puts on line but short and I sliced two drives OB. I'm on a quest to break 90 and I BELIEVE it will happen this Summer. Course today was 6140 yards and a slope of 127.

I **** abysmal! My iron game was nothing as was my putting. Metalwoods were bombing and helped keep me in the game. First round of the year is slop was 102. In all reality, I was just happy to be out golfing. It sure felt great!

What a nightmare on Easter Sunday. Shot an opening 9 of 50 and then for some unknown reason with boggies on 10 and 11 shot a closing 9 of 37. I hate this game.

sounds like me, im a nightmare on the front 9, then 8-9 strokes better on the back

Havent played in 8 days, longest stretch this year thanks to rain, and its not supposed to stop for another 4 days...BLAH

84. Played Connecticut National. Could of easily been in the 70s but had a horrible triple bogey on the 11th hole

I also shot 84 yesterday with a 40 + 44. We played nine more holes and I shot 37. I never expected to drop down as I was tired and dragging however my swing was in good tempo and my work with my putter is starting to show up. Only one 3 - putt which was the culprit for me not shooting par for the last nine.

Had an pretty good round Thursday. Shot a 78. Could of been better and could of been worse. Shot a 40 on the front with 3 doubles, 1 bogey, 1 birdie, and 1 eagle. Shot a 38 on the back with 4 bogeys and 2 birdies. I was able to hit all but 1 FIR but wind hurt my GIR, was 50%. Played with 3w off the tee all day. Was crushing it.

man tons of low scores lately fellas, keep it up!

Nice round DD.

18 this morning with a few friends, some betting and such going on...69 (-2) and bogeyfree! 2 birdies, 16 pars. Really coulda-shoulda been 65 with ease, considering with the amount of putts I missed. If I'd been hot-hot it could've been low 60s. Oh well.

33 putts
16 GIR
100% scrambling (1 chip, 1 bunkershot)
58% FW hit

Lol, third of the day with an 84. 44 front felt like every shot was just stupid, but scrambled pretty well. Got things together some on the back shooting a 40 with one double. I went in with really high hopes since the wind wasn't blowing, but same old score as when the wind blew.

playin terrible of late..ahhhh, 90,92, 88 Thats Sat. & 2 rounds yesterday

Lol, third of the day with an 84. 44 front felt like every shot was just stupid, but scrambled pretty well. Got things together some on the back shooting a 40 with one double. I went in with really high hopes since the wind wasn't blowing, but same old score as when the wind blew.

Due -- I suppose we shoot scores alike because we are the Soaker Brothers. I finally picked up my Australian soaker hat and it's shown in the "What did you buy thread". oh and yea, good round buddy!

Due -- I suppose we shoot scores alike because we are the Soaker Brothers. I finally picked up my Australian soaker hat and it's shown in the "What did you buy thread". oh and yea, good round buddy!

Great to hear it, your going to love that hat, especially when its 110 in the shade.

Tap,Tap,Tap

epic round today that the score didnt show
8 frikken putts lipped out... 8!!!
4 birdie attempts and 4 par attempts
i was hitting ridiculous shots all day long... members bounces on almost every hole
tons of greens hit
every single club was on today from woods to wedges... except for the effin putter
4 3 putts from close range smh
one was for eagle looooool
at least for a round against both my brothers 2 of us had an epic duel... the other was all over the place

I had the most disastrous 43 possible on 9 holes, haha. I was terrible off the tee and quite inconsistent with my irons. I'm not hitting this R9 460 particularly well lately - I may seriously consider looking into a different driver. Just wasn't getting good distance today and it was leaving me in some rough spots. I was hitting my hybrids well. Hit some decent shots with my irons. Played the Par 3's really well.

Fortunately, I saved myself with my play around and on the green. I was lights out from around the green and one-putted five holes in a row. The 18th hole just about perfectly sums up my day. Hit a driver well but it cracked a tree and died. Had to hit a 4-hybrid from about 210 out and put it to the right of the green. Pitched it to about 20 feet. Made the putt.

So, I'll take it. Certainly could've been a better round if I could hit anything resembling a decent shot off of the tee. Wish I could putt like that every day.

playing a tiring 18 yesterday walking up and down at gleneagles in San Francisco and shot mid 90's due to tons of drops taken if the ball was 1 inch off the fairway. foot tall grass, it was insane.

so today, taking it more easy, played a par 30 course and went around twice. Previous best was 37. Today I shot a 35 and 34! PUTTING KILLED ME lol; i just suck.

I shot a 80 today. Went out in 39 and came home in 41. I hit a good amount of fairways (10/14) and greens (11/18) but couldn't score. Hell, I just couldn't putt. Had 38 putts today. That's pretty pathetic. Way too many 3 jacks. I missed a birdie putt from 2 feet, didn't even touch the hole. I need a DART.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I shot a 80 today. Went out in 39 and came home in 41. I hit a good amount of fairways (10/14) and greens (11/18) but couldn't score. Hell, I just couldn't putt. Had 38 putts today. That's pretty pathetic. Way too many 3 jacks. I missed a birdie putt from 2 feet, didn't even touch the hole. I need a DART.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

No worries dude, you'll come back with a vengeance next round. I feel your pain with the flatstick, no other club can make a round or ruin it like that. Where did you play?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back