What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mashie shows as out for delivery.... now to prepare for the explanation to my wife... :)

Taylor Made r11 with matrix radix 7 x-flex
Taylor Made Rescue 11 tp 16 degrees
Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB 4-PW

All should be delivered by May 9th

Just got a THP ball marker and divot repair tool! Yippee... I am definitely gonna be showing my THP love on the course. Still gonna use my ball marker chip instead of this one tho! Will use the divot tool.

Mizzie series 5 putter, the black carbon Bettinardi model

Just helped my dad buy a new R9 460 driver w/senior flex shaft. He has been playing a driver I built with a component head for the past 4 years. He hit my Supertri the other day and it was a good 20 yards longer with a stiff shaft in it. I have a Reg flex shaft with tip home that he can use. I told him he can have that and then go with whatever works better for him. I know he would never do a driver fitting so this is a step in the right direction for him at least.

379222-091-3.jpg

Couldn't resist, I really needed a new pair of black shoes.

I think that smaller heads will get me to hit the ball more in the right spot of the club instead of depending on the forgiveness of it so much as I do now. I really want to improve my game. I know my game will take a hit at first, but i'm going to stick with it. I could have went with oversized irons again. But I want to consistantly hit the sweet spot not be satisfied that the ball went somewhat close to what I wanted. That comes from hitting the ball in the right spot on the club. I think it does anyways. I hope you understand what I mean. I haven't been golfing 20 years or anything so I may not have the same ideas as everyone else. But I will trial and error it until I get it right. LOL

From personal experience, that idea does not work. I finally switched to some GI cavity backs and the difference between hitting them and blades is huge. I would strongly consider getting something different, but that's just me. I'm very interested to hear how they work out for you and I hope they work great for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'll really like the Dymo. What series shaft did you get? I had the 69 and 79 series and liked them quite a bit. The Dymo Str8 got a really good review from THP on the homepage as well.

Finally replaced my old 360cc Cleveland Launcher with a used Nike SQ Dymo Str8-Fit for $43 off ebay. I read here that folks didn't really love it, but I am very interested in hitting the ball straight and thats what a lot of folks outside THP seem to say the club can do for your game.

Going from 360 to 460cc will be mind boggling.

I think you'll really like the Dymo. What series shaft did you get? I had the 69 and 79 series and liked them quite a bit. The Dymo Str8 got a really good review from THP on the homepage as well.

TYep, its a very nice driver IMHO. The dymo fairways a phenomenal as well.

Nice grab jbardet!

Taylor Made r11 with matrix radix 7 x-flex
Taylor Made Rescue 11 tp 16 degrees
Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB 4-PW

All should be delivered by May 9th

Very nice! That is going to be one long wait, but it will be worth it.

Nike Lunar Control's

379222-091-3.jpg

NICE i have the white version i wish now that i had got black, mine are hard to keep clean.

379222-091-3.jpg

I'm also really close to buying those! I love the white ones I have but need some black shoes.

Great pickup man.

THP Hat, 5 THP Poker Chips, and a THP Divot Repair Tool
Swingpact
Taylormade TR3 Speed Sleeve
Compression Board
2 dozen E6s
Golf Lessons

POW! Nice haul bdog!!!!!!!!!

Swingpact
Compression Board
2 dozen E6s
Golf Lessons

Swingpact
Compression Board
2 dozen E6s
Golf Lessons

not a bad day's worth of work!

The Swing Tip forum can be a bit expensive, probably will end up getting the Vision Track next. Now just need to find time to start using these.

Finally got it in the house.

black THp hat.

I recently ordered 14 new Winn Lite mid size grips along with some extra grip tape strips and they arrived today. I love these grips as they are light, my favorite color ( blue) and feel good to my hands. I will have the same grips on all my clubs for the outing next month :golf2::thumb:

During my time in Florida I picked up the following...
Burner Superfast 2.0 (Was expecting to come home with a new driver but not that one! I'll add a review soon in that thread)
Nike Zoom Vapor golf shoes (black/red)
Shorts, shirts and a few hats. Prices are awesome in the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back