What would you wear if you were a tour star?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Imagine for a minute that you have qualified for the PGA Tour via Q-school. Your going to get a club, bag, head to toe deal. What clubs do you want? What clothing would you want to wear.
Nike, adidias, Travis Mathews, Polo, izod, Tommy, gap? You have your choice, what will you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd ba a Callaway staffer, head to toe, and throughout the bag!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

You mean something like the Morgan Cup? hehe

I would go TaylorMade for clubs and balls, Piretti for putters, Footjoy for shoes and Sligo for apparel. That would suit me.

You mean something like the Morgan Cup? hehe

That's what I thought too dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I would hope I have enough game so people would know who I am because of how I play, and not how I dress. I would be pretty conservative in the clothing department. Nothing from Loud Mouth for sure. Just the average Joe look, but a little flash would be nice, maybe the Luke Donald look. I would be happy playing Ping clubs with Bridgestone balls.

TaylorMade/Adidas all the way!

Taylormade/Adidas all day baby!

Taylomade and Adidas gear Head to toe and full bag. I do really like the Travis Matthew clothing though.

Last edited:
I'd go for Adidas clothing and shoes.

Whatever offered the best comfort to pay ratio.

TM clubs, ball, Adidas shoes. :D

I really like the RLX-line that Donald wears, maybe I'd go for that.

Cleveland/Srixon for equipment, Galvin Green for apparel

i'd go callaway for all my equipment but when it comes to the cloths it would have to be adidas purely for the comfort. although i dunno would adidas supply cloths to a callaway staffer or visa versa, if they didn't i'd go for puma cloths, i have some puma stuff already and i must say i love it

i'd go callaway for all my equipment but when it comes to the cloths it would have to be adidas purely for the comfort. although i dunno would adidas supply cloths to a callaway staffer or visa versa, if they didn't i'd go for puma cloths, i have some puma stuff already and i must say i love it

Not sure but I think you can sign club deals and clothing deals separate. This is what I hear but I am not certain

TaylorMade, Travis Matthew if possible.

It would be a dogfight to me from All Nike, to TaylorMade/Adidas but I thought I'd throw the other TM into the mix...

Clubs- whatever I qualified with.
Clothes- whatever fit without making me look like a billboard, no hat.

Assuming that money also wasn't an issue in this exercise?

Cobra woods
Mizuno irons, wedges and putter
Bridgestone ball
Puma apparel

If someone paid me to wear something while playing golf, heck I'd wear leather hot pants and a tie dye halter top if it meant being out there in the sunshine, getting paid to walk round a golf course!

Disclaimer - I take no responsibility for any mental damage arising from imagining this scenario. Thangkew.

Back