Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Oh so you work there. ok good to know
Nope, but we do have open and honest communications with all OEM’s. You can call whatever you want marketing, but performance doesn’t lie, particularly when the performance is precisely what the marketing is talking about.

Great write up @Jman . Really speaks to, then shows the data to back up the tech paked in this driver.
Thanks buddy, I really appreciate you taking the time to read the review!(y)

Nice write up. Tour edge is a fun company. I had an OG CB1 and loved that club. I think in many ways it revolutionized the fairway wood. They are great company that really punches out of its weight class in many categories.

Great review James, I love the C721 and consistently hit it straighter than anything i have ever had. But when i want to draw it, it is really easy to do so. This is a beast of a driver and shooting armer piercing bullets

consistently hit it straighter than anything i have ever had.
This is where I'm at. Consistency off the tee is something that sets up my game because:
1. I'm in play
2. I have confidence because I look forward to teeing off, instead of dreading it
3. I can point and shoot to areas of the fairway that set me up for a 2nd shot, instead of hoping to get just somewhere, anywhere on the short stuff

Great review James, I love the C721 and consistently hit it straighter than anything i have ever had. But when i want to draw it, it is really easy to do so. This is a beast of a driver and shooting armer piercing bullets
This is where I'm at. Consistency off the tee is something that sets up my game because:
1. I'm in play
2. I have confidence because I look forward to teeing off, instead of dreading it
3. I can point and shoot to areas of the fairway that set me up for a 2nd shot, instead of hoping to get just somewhere, anywhere on the short stuff

That is exactly what i mean, i am scoring better because i am hitting from the fairway more often and just as long if not longer than when i was in the rough. The consistency i have with this driver is crazy, yes, i hit the occasional flair to the right, what i like to cal the "draw that doesn't", or the hook. The hook is not a draw, it is more like a draw that has been working out for years, it is just ripping, i mean its long, but it left and usually starts with a pull....but those are so few and far between, i am sold....still dreaming about the irons being in da bag snuggling up with the driver

Nice write up. Tour edge is a fun company. I had an OG CB1 and loved that club. I think in many ways it revolutionized the fairway wood. They are great company that really punches out of its weight class in many categories.
Thanks gents!

In case it hasn't been clear from the talk:

If you are looking for a new driver in 2021, you would be crazy not to give this a shot!

In case it hasn't been clear from the talk:

If you are looking for a new driver in 2021, you would be crazy not to give this a shot!

Had company the last couple days. Took away most of my THP time. Great write up @Jman. This driver should work for so many people.

@Jman since you work for Tour Edge now, can we arrange a Friends & Family deal?

@Jman since you work for Tour Edge now, can we arrange a Friends & Family deal?
You know, I don’t understand posts like this. My reputation over 7 years of writing reviews is pretty clear, if the clubs do what they claim, the reviews will reflect that, if they don’t, they won’t.

It really is that simple.

If that was meant as a joke, then adding some smileys might help clarify that. ;)

If not, I stand by my reply.

You know, I don’t understand posts like this. My reputation over 7 years of writing reviews is pretty clear, if the clubs do what they claim, the reviews will reflect that, if they don’t, they won’t.

It really is that simple.

If that was meant as a joke, then adding some smileys might help clarify that. ;)

If not, I stand by my reply.
I’m guessing that was in response to speedy previous post. Smiley face would be a good touch. Keep writing the good reviews and info and all these great products.

Ahh my bad.....shoulda added smileys!! Actually going to try this driver out soon:touredge:(y):sleep:
It’s a driver that works for me and the other testers for sure.

C721 headed to the course. More confident in this driver than any I’ve owned. Thank you Tour Edge.

C721 headed to the course. More confident in this driver than any I’ve owned. Thank you Tour Edge.
Thats a BIG statement

Thats a BIG statement
Not saying I won’t miss with it from time to time. Misses however are usually still playable. Makes the game really enjoyable when you expect ball to find the short grass

Man, I got my driver very fast. I took it to the range and really, really like it. Very nice sound to it. I will take it out on my next round but from what I saw this morning it looks to be a nice launch with low spin.

Man, I got my driver very fast. I took it to the range and really, really like it. Very nice sound to it. I will take it out on my next round but from what I saw this morning it looks to be a nice launch with low spin.

Looking forward to your thoughts from the course.

Just traded in my Sim Max2 for a 10.5*. Went with the regular flex Smoke Blue 60. I am right on the border between regular and stiff and figured the Smoke Blue might play a little strong. I do have a stiff black V2 6f4 as a back up. Already has the Tour Edge adapter.

Back