1. Hanks

Halloween Costumes- Picture Thread

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
  2. Hanks

Hurricane Sandy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
  3. Hanks

What's for Dinner?

Got them at a place by me....delish ^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
  4. Hanks

Build the Ultimate THP'er

I thought with all of the THP Tour Van Stops, Outings, Morgan Cups, and all the other rounds being played with other THP'ers that it might be fun to see what your THP'er would look like based on what you've seen, bee around, and whom you've played with. In other words, what parts of other...
  5. Hanks

Tommy Hilfiger Lambert Comfort Tech Polo - THP Preview

The latest arrival to the NE office of THP is an offering from Tommy Hilfiger Golf, the Lambert polo from its line of TH Comfort Tech shirts. THP Apparel reviewer One-T is up to his popped collar in apparel right now so I'm going to lend a hand to him on this one. This shirt not only looks...
  6. Hanks

How do Tiger and Phil Make Their Millions?

The annual 'Fortunate 50' list from Si.com just came out and Phil is #2 and Tiger is #3 (both behind boxer Floyd Mayweather) on the American side of the list. Figures are based on 2011 calendar year for winnings and endorsement figures are based on 2012 calendar year. Here's breakdown of what...
  7. Hanks

SuperFlex Bands - THP Preview

The latest arrival to the NE office of THP is something that's used by Gary Woodland, Trevor Immelman, and Sandra Gal.....Super Flex Bands. This is going to be a fun review for me because some of the exercises that these can do I've only been able to do at the gym or at a physical therapy...
  8. Hanks

Phil Texted from the Course

From golf.com Phil sent a text to Commish Finchem complainig about fans snapping pics of he and Bubba all the time...wonder if it was 'this sux, c u l8r?' DUBLIN, Ohio (AP) -- The biggest distraction Jack Nicklaus ever faced on the golf course was from a helicopter. It's an old story, but...
  9. Hanks

Dual Eyewear SL2 Sunglasses Preview

The latest arrivals to the NE office of THP are some truly different sunglasses from Dual Eyewear. These sunglasses are designed to help you see things more clearly via the reduction of image distortion, not through say, polarization. These sunglasses actually have almost a 'bi-focal effect'...
  10. Hanks

Eyeline Golf Edge Putting Rail Preview

Another item to arrive at the NE office of THP is a cool putting training aid from Eyeline Golf called the Edge Putting Rail. It's designed to promote a slight inside to inside putting arc. This is going to be fun to test out as my putting path isn't always a nice, consistent arc so this...
  11. Hanks

Biofreeze & Thera-band Preview

The latest package to the NE office of THP is an interesting array of products from Performance Health designed to help a golfers body. Included in the package were a Theraband FlexBar which is designed to strengthen your wrists in addition to treating tennis elbow issues, a Thereband Stretch...
  12. Hanks

Butch Harmon About Golf DVD Review

The latest arrival to the NE office of THP is an instructional DVD by one of the best golf coaches on the planet, Butch Harmon. It's a 2 disc cornucopia of instruction and fitness tips totaling almost 4 hours that comes with an instruction booklet too which acts like a summary sheet for both...
  13. Hanks

Rosemark Golf Krutch 2 Putter Preview

The latest arrivals to the NE office of THP for testing are two distinctly different putters from Rosemark Golf. The Krutch 2 putters came to me in 2 different sizes and the the concept behind them is interesting to say the least. You make a putting stroke with the putter anchored to your...
  14. Hanks

Hanks' Morgan Cup Callaway Fitting

Being fit for the right equipment is important for anyone's game and as a part of being a Callaway staffer for the Morgan Cup 2.0, I was fortunate enough to have a fitting done at 1 of 16 Callaway Perfomace Centers in the country. I went to the King of Prussia (KOP) location in Golf By Design...
  15. Hanks

RIP Monkees Davy Jones

Dude died today (66)......grew up watching the Monkees after school....he will be missed by a whole baby boomer generation of ladies
Back