2012 PGA Show Coverage

One of the club wrap companies showing off some product.

scaled.php

wow. not for me

One of the club wrap companies showing off some product.

scaled.php

I'll wait a couple years until TaylorMade tells me that Paisley is the new White on the RBZ 3.0 driver. :act-up:

Um........all I can come up with is wow.

no thank you

Callaway needs to jump in on the yellow ball market....

I have been thinking the same thing....Callaway and TM are now the only major ball OEMs without a yellow offering.

JB interviewing Mr Bettinardi. Check out that sweet belt buckle he is sporting!!

scaled.php

Those W/S are a bit too yellow. I prefer the BS or Srixon yellow.

Great coverage so far. I love seeing all the great stuff.

JB interviewing Mr Bettinardi. Check out that sweet belt buckle he is sporting!!

scaled.php

I want to shake Bob Bettinardis hand

Bob is a great guy! Truly a class act in person

scaled.php

Wow....umm...those club heads are....loud.

wow. not for me

I'll wait a couple years until TaylorMade tells me that Paisley is the new White on the RBZ 3.0 driver. :act-up:

Um........all I can come up with is wow.

no thank you

TaylorMade's new R33 driver. What's that? You cant wait to hit it? I thought so! :alien:

I`m having trouble working and keeping up with all the twitter updates and trying to catch up on all the THP posts and videos. Almost info overload.

I save Twitter for when I'm at home. I don't have time to stare at my phone all day...easier to hide the THP experience when on the computer

I`m having trouble working and keeping up with all the twitter updates and trying to catch up on all the THP posts and videos. Almost info overload.

Sure, I said not for me on the driver skin, makes me a sheep.

The idea that was thrown out by someone was that no matter what TM releases we all just get in line and blindly buy it.

Same here my phone has been blowing up all day with updates but its hard to keep up!

Back