2012 PGA Show Coverage

From Taylormade:

In the @TaylorMadeGolf village at #PGAM12: All #tm2012 new equipment to demo, 15 bays, ProTracer, stadium seating, free hot dogs & beer

Your move, other equipment companies...
They are the kings of marketing. The crowd will be huge, until the beer runs out!

by giving away free beer they will have people thinking they are gaining 20+ yards with no problem haha

Man I am starting to love TaylorMade more each day :drinks:

IMO, the TM booth was the best booth last year. It was amazing.

My top 3 were

Taylormade
Bridgestone
Callaway

My top 3 were

Taylormade
Bridgestone
Callaway

Cleveland/Srixon had a killer booth too. I also liked the one with Win McMurray. I can't remember the booth, but I remember Win.

I would expect nothing less then TM going HAM

Beast mode from tapatalk

I liked theirs but thought it needed to be bigger. You just liked humping GMac's leg while holding a NC Gambler putter

MMMM...I still have that pic of me and Win from last year. She never called me though....I blame P4Prickblock on that one

Cleveland/Srixon had a killer booth too. I also liked the one with Win McMurray. I can't remember the booth, but I remember Win.

I liked theirs but thought it needed to be bigger. You just liked humping GMac's leg while holding a NC Gambler putter

MMMM...I still have that pic of me and Win from last year. She never called me though....I blame P4Prickblock on that one

Bolded for truth. Their setup was bigger than Bridgestones, but Bridgestone had 4 hitting bays.

Funny, she wouldn't stop calling me for quite a while. Finally got her to stop by showing her a video of my golf swing. She's pretty much done with me now.

TM had that entire section in the back. That was ridiculous.

I liked Cleveland's with GMac doing autographs. That was pretty neat to shake his hand and BS with him for a few.

I liked Heavy Putter's area. I got a free pair of boxers for making a 10 foot putt. I missed Win McMurry though and am now very sad about that.

This show looks AMAZING! I joined THP shortly after the show last year so I didn't get to follow along all the action as it was happening. This is nuts!

I just found out last night a buddy of mine is going. I found out when he posted on FB that he had just touched down in Orlando. I was like, dude, WTF?!? I looked at the floor map the other night. Insanity! I would have to pack a canteen!!

TM had that entire section in the back. That was ridiculous.

I liked Cleveland's with GMac doing autographs. That was pretty neat to shake his hand and BS with him for a few.

I liked Heavy Putter's area. I got a free pair of boxers for making a 10 foot putt. I missed Win McMurry though and am now very sad about that.

Heavy boxers? lol do they help keep you steady when putting? Help with straighter drives?

fify....

can't wait for pics of this year's show to start arriving here

Heavy boxers? lol do they help keep you steady when peeing? Help with straighter pees?

Heavy boxers? lol do they help keep you steady when putting? Help with straighter drives?

Haha not that I've noticed, but they don't bunch up very often which is nice. I just wish the fabric were slightly softer but I'm sure that'll happen over time.

Up early to head to demo day. You can follow along with us on the THP Twitter page @hackersparadise
And then later today we will have tons of photos and videos to upload from the day so you can get an in depth look at everything we see.

I've been following along on Twitter. I'm really enjoying all the pictures you're posting and am totally jealous. The weather is perfect for a demo day, and Orange County National is the perfect venue.

I'll be looking forward to all the posts with photos and video later tonight.

I just finished up a few classes and got caught up on the Twitter coverage. I want AMP forged. Badly.

AMP forged are a good looking iron set...orange glob notwithstanding

How much does size come in to play? And now this isn't a bad attempt at a joke! It seems like most of the larger manufacturers get better reviews from these events and it seems like they usually have the larger displays and areas. Just curious how well the smaller companies and booths do.

Once we get the thread up, Ill have some thoughts on this one.

[activate TMex voice]

I'm just happy they came to the show. They're great looking irons with some orange on them.

[deactivate TMex voice]

Haha TMex FTW!

Beast mode from tapatalk

Back