2012 PGA Show Coverage

[activate TMex voice]

I'm just happy they came to the show. They're great looking irons with some orange on them.

[deactivate TMex voice]

Haha TMex FTW!

Beast mode from tapatalk

:) Dude, I just have to say sometimes seeing something first hand makes the difference but I'll just keep you holding onto that haha.

:) Dude, I just have to say sometimes seeing something first hand makes the difference but I'll just keep you holding onto that haha.

TMexTeasing!! Stop it silly.

In all seriousness I look forward to your thoughts hombre and I thought those forged AMP irons looked good. Besides the color.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Win McMurray gains 27 yards with RBZ...barefoot

AkB3EonCIAM7DGc.jpg

TMexTeasing!! Stop it silly.

In all seriousness I look forward to your thoughts hombre and I thought those forged AMP irons looked good. Besides the color.

Beast mode from tapatalk

You know KMac, I think your head would explode going here haha. Lots of companies and all were pretty cool to talk too.

I wish I had that form

I bet she is a big fan of romantic dinners by the fireplace.

Her clubface is way shut. She needs to work on that still. Perhaps after dinner I can help her out with that.

I've got long legs...like Bosom Buddy long legs

Can't wait to see who else gets bit by the RBZ bug

You would make an awkward looking woman...

Sorry, could not resist.

Lets try to keep this one about THP Coverage guys. Thanks.
We are uploading pictures now and will start getting things up to you soon.

I made a dumb, out of line comment in the banter thread that was unnecessary and I later edited. That being said I very much appreciate the same day feedback and photos being uploaded. It really helps me feel like I get to see what you guys are seeing and I really appreciate it. Thanks for doing the pictures so soon this year.

Best news I have seen in a couple of days.

We apologize for the delay in getting coverage to you guys, however we are at the mercy of our hotel wi-fi speed. We have hundreds of pictures and videos and they are all uploading and when they are complete, we will have threads to you. We do have evening plans with some companies, that will take precedent, however we will keep the pics uploading while we are gone, so that upon our return you can enjoy the same demo day we did.

I want to thank Tadashi, Yoccos and GG for all of their hard work today and in advance for the coverage you are going to see over the next few days. We have some bold ambitions for certain things and with their hard work, we can bring that all to you.

Thank you again for your patience.

We apologize for the delay in getting coverage to you guys, however we are at the mercy of our hotel wi-fi speed. We have hundreds of pictures and videos and they are all uploading and when they are complete, we will have threads to you. We do have evening plans with some companies, that will take precedent, however we will keep the pics uploading while we are gone, so that upon our return you can enjoy the same demo day we did.

I want to thank Tadashi, Yoccos and GG for all of their hard work today and in advance for the coverage you are going to see over the next few days. We have some bold ambitions for certain things and with their hard work, we can bring that all to you.

We can't thank you guys enough for this coverage. It's completely awesome. Don't forget yourself JB! You, Tadashi, Yoccos, and GG are just flat out amazing!

We can't thank you guys enough for this coverage. It's completely awesome. Don't forget yourself JB! You, Tadashi, Yoccos, and GG are just flat out amazing!

Thank you kindly, but this year I am merely the beautiful eye candy you will see in the videos as the rest of the team (as usual) makes up for it.

Thank you kindly, but this year I am merely the beautiful eye candy you will see in the videos as the rest of the team (as usual) makes up for it.

Haha it's a tough job, but somebodys gotta be the pretty face! You guys rock.

I was afraid that might throw you for a loop, damn! We're all anxiously waiting for the pics and videos and we know you're doing the best you can. Thanks all of you for all your hard work out there!

Quick question, it looked to be warm and sunny, was the winds gale force like the last couple years?

I was afraid that might throw you for a loop, damn! We're all anxiously waiting for the pics and videos and we know you're doing the best you can. Thanks all of you for all your hard work out there!

Quick question, it looked to be warm and sunny, was the winds gale force like the last couple years?

Nope, light breeze and sunny.

Thanks in advance THP for the great coverage!! Been following on twitter- you are the best in the business!

Dont you worry abou t*t, we know you will get it to us when you can

We really appreciate all the hard work that you guys are doing. This is not easy, but you always do a great job.

So much to do and so little time to get it all in. Enjoy the show, and we will wait patiently as the news comes in. :clapp:

Hope that you guys enjoy the show too! The coverage last year was out of this world, and what ultimately kept me coming back to THP. Can't wait to see what you have in store this year! Have fun and good luck! Stop by the IJP booth if you get a chance!

BDG

Twitter updates today were awesome. Have not been able to check out THP yet. Coverage has been great so far!

Don't sweat it JB, we know there'll be enough pics and videos to keep us busy for hours. A little delay thanks to hotel wifi won't kill us.

Back