2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

Please! How are you going to feel when you lose to me and your wife.

I can't wait to see the iMessages start flying back and forth between you two after you are both demolished by my squad.

I can't wait to see the iMessages start flying back and forth between you two after you are both demolished by my squad.

This just made me laugh out loud.

I can't wait to see the iMessages start flying back and forth between you two after you both demolish my squad.

FIFY: This is going to be different from our normal iMessage converstations how?

I wonder if I could change my team name to a sound notification. So that whenever my team gets mentioned you just hear a beep

I wonder if I could change my team name to a sound notification. So that whenever my team gets mentioned you just hear a beep

like the sound of a toilet flushing??

That hurts that you don't have faith in me Yoccos. :sad:

LOL. I have faith. I just can't let you think that. Dean sucks at this though. That's a given.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

MyDitkaInYourButkus FTW in league 1

can't wait to see what trades Nerfy and Ddec have with each other this season! lol ill trade you Arian Foster and Drew Brees for your kicker and back up WR.... DEAL! lol

can't wait to see what trades Nerfy and Ddec have with each other this season! lol ill trade you Arian Foster and Drew Brees for your kicker and back up WR.... DEAL! lol

The commish will step in on that one.

good to hear! although i was just busting chops

well figured out my team name finally....

Australian for Beer in league #1

That is a bridges deal right there.

Plus for her I will include laundry and dish services

good to hear! although i was just busting chops

well figured out my team name finally....

Australian for Beer in league #1

My team name was Denver Dan's Premium Beef Jerky one year. My team logo was Richard Pryor in a cowboy hat. No idea where it came from or even if its a real brand of beef jerky. I was at the bar, I was drunk, and that is what I spit out. The name is what I spit out, not the beef jerky.

i'm pumped up for this!!

My team name was Denver Dan's Premium Beef Jerky one year. My team logo was Richard Pryor in a cowboy hat. No idea where it came from or even if its a real brand of beef jerky. I was at the bar, I was drunk, and that is what I spit out. The name is what I spit out, not the beef jerky.

thats funny. i got a fosters beer can as my logo. guy was a beast for me the last 2 years in my other league and my team name is no where close to appropriate in that league and changes on a weekly basis due to who i am playing we bust balls really bad in that league.

thats funny. i got a fosters beer can as my logo. guy was a beast for me the last 2 years in my other league and my team name is no where close to appropriate in that league and changes on a weekly basis due to who i am playing we bust balls really bad in that league.

My team name in the league I have played in for the past six years, was Shower Farts, because when I first got into the league, I really stunk at fantasy football, and nothing stinks worse than farting in the shower.

I can't wait to get started, my wife and I are having trouble coming up with team names though!!!

Plus we all know that I would never be that nice to Dean.

My team name in the league I have played in for the past six years, was Shower Farts, because when I first got into the league, I really stunk at fantasy football, and nothing stinks worse than farting in the shower.

lol thats funny i may have to use that this year somehow.... im pretty excited that im in a league that will have a little more trash talk than last year. my league kinda was weak.

League 1 seems to be on it's A game when it comes to trash talk so far. League 4 apparently wants to do their talking on the fantasy grid iron. LOL.

I am so ready to get my team in and get the draft order announced.

Gg's research begins. She will have binders full by draft time.

a6f851cd-c52c-2849.jpg

Back