2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

She does not want his advice.

Jeez, that's intense. Binders full? Wow. Makes my prep look feeble. Lol.

Some people like the prep and some dont. If you have never done a 16 team league, I recommend prep, because otherwise by about round 7, you are out of guys. Depth was not her issue last year, her problem was Chris Johnson did not perform at all. Outside of that, she had a rocking team and most of that was because of research.

You have to enjoy it though and this part is fun for a lot of people.

i think Golfergal had as many magazines as last year. i prep especially for 16 team leagues. unless you want auto draft to pick up another 5 kickers in the later rounds because they don't know who else to draft for you. although it worked out well for Jake last year when he left early lol

Some people like the prep and some dont. If you have never done a 16 team league, I recommend prep, because otherwise by about round 7, you are out of guys. Depth was not her issue last year, her problem was Chris Johnson did not perform at all. Outside of that, she had a rocking team and most of that was because of research.

You have to enjoy it though and this part is fun for a lot of people.

16 team leagues are a whole 'nother beast and research will go a long ways into how you do for the season. Sure, in 10 and 12 team leagues, you have mandatory handcuffs (Ex. Gerhardt gets cuffed to Peterson in 2011), but in 16 team leagues, you have to potentially look at handcuffs at quarterback (16 team league means all 32 NFL teams QB's should be on a roster), as well as look at depth charts a little longer. 16 team leagues are a blast.

Don't worry buddy. She's only wasting her time :alien:

Yeah, why would you prep when you can just auto-pick...so much time saved :alien:

Final four! Nuff said! haha

Keep in mind that is like saying that I finished ahead in the Ryder Cup because I was rooting my team on. No drafting of players is little more than rooting for a team right?

Keep in mind that is like saying that I finished ahead in the Ryder Cup because I was rooting my team on. No drafting of players is little more than rooting for a team right?

But! But!

haha I did make one move! But I mean hey, atleast I was around all season..

Late on this (out of town, recovering, then busy day at work), but looking forward to winning League #2. The Multiple Scoregasms will prevail.

But! But!

haha I did make one move! But I mean hey, atleast I was around all season..

that makes for more than most of what my league did. and good luck trying to pull off any sort of trade. lol

Cmon league 2, get those PMs in.

sent ya mine JB

Get this train Rollin fellas!

Sent...In

Tapped with LTEVO

Gg's research begins. She will have binders full by draft time.

a6f851cd-c52c-2849.jpg

I'm just going to take one of her binders and hope it's not one on Kickers.

Research is too much work. Thankfully I am in league 3 so no hard work needed.

I need a refresher on the players and a way to get psyched about the new FF season so I enjoy reading the magazines and making some lists of my preferred players.

I need a refresher on the players and a way to get psyched about the new FF season so I enjoy reading the magazines and making some lists of my preferred players.

Being that you are the only one able to read in your league gives you a big advantage.

Cmon league 2, get those PMs in.

If we did not receive a PM, I guess you have our emails. ?

Tapatalkin

Back