2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...nobody in this thread in nearly 3 hours! Let me just say this, and give this thread a boost...Team THP is gowing down like like Hawk at an interstate rest area!:D
Yes sir they are, going down big time

Wow...nobody in this thread in nearly 3 hours! Let me just say this, and give this thread a boost...Team THP is gowing down like like Hawk at an interstate rest area!:D

HAHAHHA. Yorkem explores interstate rest areas....And of course because he is with CL, no kneeling down needed based on height.

HAHAHHA. Yorkem explores interstate rest areas....And of course because he is with CL, no kneeling down needed based on height.

Nice try on your part to turn that around on me, but no.

a post like this is like a child who purposefully does something bad just to get noticed because they're craving attention....bad attention is better than no attention you know?

a post like this is like a child who purposefully does something bad just to get noticed because they're craving attention....bad attention is better than no attention you know?

I think it is really cute the way you and JB feel like you need to defend Hawk.

Hawk is a big boy....he doesn't need help

I just call it like I see it

I think it is really cute the way you and JB feel like you need to defend Hawk.

Wow. Here I am being nice for the past few weeks and now I'm a midget George Michael. Not right:angry:

Wow. Here I am being nice for the past few weeks and now I'm a midget George Michael. Not right:angry:

Did you just call Chunkylover's friend that "other guy" from Wham?

lol that made me laugh...nothing worse than being called the 'other guy'

lol that made me laugh...nothing worse than being called the 'other guy'

I think it's cute how the other equipment tester is calling people out with JB

Man you are so bad at trash talk I think your students told you what to write here and its still terrible.

I am just building up my trash talk on y'all. If I included my students on the trash talk, there would be a lot more profanity. Sorta like you on camera! I hope those r11s are still treating you well come May. The old school R9s are going to kick some young irons butt.

Tapatalkin

I've done it by myself before CL

I think it's cute how everyone else thinks they're getting picked on or called out and loves to play the victim. Group mentality? You're all done already and it's not even Arbor Day!

I think it's cute how the other equipment tester is calling people out with JB

By the way, this is Yorkem today since Wham has folded.

Andrew-Ridgeley-picture.jpg

I've done it by myself before CL

I think it's cute how everyone else thinks they're getting picked on or called out and loves to play the victim. Group mentality? You're all done already and it's not even Arbor Day!

Dude the only victims in this thread is going to be the giant overblown carcasses of all the THP ego's. You guys won't even be top 5. Heck you guys are going to lose to whatever motley crew OG is on:bananadance:

By the way, this is Yorkem today since Wham has folded.

Andrew-Ridgeley-picture.jpg

That is a lie. That dude has more hair than Yorkem

I think we just need to for up TEAM NC Chucky. I think there about 6 of us that are heading to the outing that could take a team down! Especially team THP.

Tapatalkin

You're going to pin your hope on a guy who wears a shirt inside out so KB doesn't have to do wash as often? Oh I hope you're kidding

Dude the only victims in this thread is going to be the giant overblown carcasses of all the THP ego's. You guys won't even be top 5. Heck you guys are going to lose to whatever motley crew OG is on:bananadance:

I think we just need to for up TEAM NC Chucky. I think there about 6 of us that are heading to the outing that could take a team down! Especially team THP.

Tapatalkin

Its funny you dont even know his name...:alien:

:clown:

They know they are going down Chunky, just cant admit it. Its going to be funny seeing us hacks beat the snot out of the THP dream team:banana::clown:

Tapatalkin

I am definitely down for a Team NC. We would eat faces especially if the mountain man gets on board

You're going to pin your hope on a guy who wears a shirt inside out so KB doesn't have to do wash as often? Oh I hope you're kidding

I may have been kidding with that one

lol good...shows you're one of the smarter non-Team THP people then

I am definitely down for a Team NC. We would eat faces especially if the mountain man gets on board

I may have been kidding with that one

:clown:

They know they are going down Chunky, just cant admit it. Its going to be funny seeing us hacks beat the snot out of the THP dream team:banana::clown:

Please, we are hardly a dream team, we're more like Captain America, and the Avengers.

Damn tapatalk!

Tapatalkin

Who is this "clucky" thats coming to the outing, or is it just slang for something I don't know about?

Please, we are hardly a dream team, we're more like Captain America, and the Avengers.

Who is this "clucky" thats coming to the outing, or is it just slang for something I don't know about?

It is Canadian for Chunky. I wanted to speak in your native tongue so you would understand.

Tapatalkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back