2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB/GG, who was added getting Danilo's spot?

Im sure GG will announce that shortly as the person confirms. The spot was offered to whomever was next on the waiting list. They have a couple of days to confirm their spot before it goes to the next on the list.

Im sure GG will announce that shortly as the person confirms. The spot was offered to whomever was next on the waiting list. They have a couple of days to confirm their spot before it goes to the next on the list.

Cool...gotcha

The course looks great, thanks Tadashi!

Close to finalizing a trip to Orlando for the Mrs' birthday end of October.... I'm thinking the trip has to include a round or maybe two at Grand Cypress.

Haven't been in here for a while, so whats new? Gray still crazy? MattyCaulk still posting nonsense? Either way, Team THP is still winning, with grace, power, and stunning beauty.

Haven't been in here for a while, so whats new? Gray still crazy? MattyCaulk still posting nonsense? Either way, Team THP is still winning, with grace, power, and stunning beauty.

yes and yes

2/3 ain't bad. Is that better than your MC record? :D

Fortunately for you, you already know how to lose in FL so nothing new come May!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think once we all find out who our team mates are the more this thread will ignite. Like I have 64 teams to find out who my team mates are so I got a heck of alot of bonding to do LOL......

I think once we all find out who our team mates are the more this thread will ignite. Like I have 64 teams to find out who my team mates are so I got a heck of alot of bonding to do LOL......

I feel the same way OG. I love talking junk to THP, but 50 people would be nice too.

2/3 ain't bad. Is that better than your MC record? :D

Fortunately for you, you already know how to lose in FL so nothing new come May!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie you used to be cool, now I can see that you simply post nonsense like everyone from Texas. Its cute, that people who have never played with other THP'ers or outings, talk like they are going to come down and shock the world. I see Cookie shanking balls all over the course.

Only if GG stays on the team, otherwise, no way.

Cookie you used to be cool, now I can see that you simply post nonsense like everyone from Texas. Its cute, that people who have never played with other THP'ers or outings, talk like they are going to come down and shock the world. I see Cookie shanking balls all over the course.

That phrase should be taboo!! Dreadful crap and it will cool down a hot streak quicker than TC cooling down the bushes after a hawt day in the beer cooler!

Here we go again haha
:popcorn:

Once again, The Breeze is full of correctness.

I am here for entertainment purposes only. If I make you laugh in May then I did my job. You have seen my swing...I can't solely claim victory with that god awful thing but my team will beat yours.

Wait....are you on that team creation panel? Maybe I should be nice to you! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Once again, The Breeze is full of correctness.

Quoted cause Hawk Rules.

I am here for entertainment purposes only. If I make you laugh in May then I did my job. You have seen my swing...I can't solely claim victory with that god awful thing but my team will beat yours.

Wait....are you on that team creation panel? Maybe I should be nice to you! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

FIFY..

Tappin' from my iPad!

You should just be nice to me anyway, I have a beard.

OG learned how to edit posts? Oh gawd hahaa

OG learned how to edit posts? Oh gawd hahaa

Hey son I am the Tower of Power, THE Man of the Hour. I know many things and understand all.

Wow. Now I know what it's like to be the pro in a pro-am.

On one had we have cookie that FIFY's worse than Matty spells and then we have Gray that is always 7 minutes behind.

Hey son I can't remember what we're talking about, THE follower of the wow factor. I know many things but don't understand it all.

I can do it too hehe :D

Wow. Now I know what it's like to be the pro in a pro-am.

On one had we have cookie that FIFY's worse than Matty spells and then we have Gray that is always 7 minutes behind.

No - the Matty comparison? That is just plain low.

Was kinda slow in here...time to spice it up since we are 2 days closer than we were on Friday.

No - the Matty comparison? That is just plain low.

Was kinda slow in here...time to spice it up since we are 2 days closer than we were on Friday.

Sorry. That was sort of mean.

Okay now this is thread is getting crazy... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back