2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey son I am the Tower of Power, THE Man of the Hour. I know many things and understand all.

Except how to put on a shirt.

Except how to put on a shirt.

Well at least I put it on so cleverly no one noticed until the seventh hole lol! Well except for one of my friends, who was looking at me funny as I got out of the truck in the parking lot. I thought he was admiring my cargo shorts or something.....

I decided I'm not a good closet dresser. I do better in a room full of light.

Haven't been in here for a while, so whats new? Gray still crazy? MattyCaulk still posting nonsense? Either way, Team THP is still winning, with grace, power, and stunning beauty.

Quoted and bolded for absolute absurdity.

Wow. Now I know what it's like to be the pro in a pro-am.

On one had we have cookie that FIFY's worse than Matty spells and then we have Gray that is always 7 minutes behind.

I love the fact the you have a spelling error in this, and comment on someone elses spelling ability. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love the fact the you have a spelling error in this, and comment on someone elses spelling ability. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's a typo. There's a big difference!

That's a typo. There's a big difference!

That explains why you keep saying team THP is going to win...just a typo. hehehe

what team am I on? THP drunkards?

The panel just voted you captain of Team Nerd. 8)

I wish I was a nerd. Then I wouldn't have to work so hard. But I will take the job.

I wonder which team I will be part of? TEAM AWESOME OR TEAM SHANK-O-LOT?

Could be TEAM THP-SQUASHER?

I wonder which team I will be part of? TEAM AWESOME OR TEAM SHANK-O-LOT?

Could be TEAM THP-SQUASHER?

Man you are so bad at trash talk I think your students told you what to write here and its still terrible.

Don't insult those poor kids.

Originally Posted by coolbreeze:
Haven't been in here for a while, so whats new? Gray still crazy? MattyCaulk still posting nonsense? Either way, Team THP is still winning, with grace, power, and stunning beauty.

That's the most rediculous thing I've heard all day, and I've heard quite a few absurdities today.

Bring on the demo day!

That's the most rediculous thing I've heard all day, and I've heard quite a few absurdities today.

Bring on the demo day!

I agree haha

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Ahhh, It's MattyHack. The Caulk Hunter.

ok so we're all not graceful....

Definitely not beautiful either. Well, maybe Coolbreeze but he's, what they call down here in the south, puhrty.

Wow...nobody in this thread in nearly 3 hours! Let me just say this, and give this thread a boost...Team THP is gowing down like like Hawk at an interstate rest area!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back