2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when she says she does not want to do all of this alone while you play golf - tell her that she will not be. mcook77's wife will be there ready to shop and lay by the pool with her. Problem solved! Your welcome. :banana:

And DawgMama will be there to keep them in line, she is an accomplished shopper and pool lounger for sure.

And DawgMama will be there to keep them in line, she is an accomplished shopper and pool lounger for sure.

That's pretty funny dude! The outing location this years sounds like a fantasy get away for any type of family situation from golfers to non golfers to well, just anybody.

do it, she would have a great time, i lived in Orlando when i was 18 and there was ALWAYS something to do, even by yourself

Lets keep this thread clean...wait...what?:laughing:
326 to go

Lets keep this thread clean...wait...what?:laughing:
326 to go

just what I want to hear about from my roomie for the weekend

I got top bunk!

just what I want to hear about from my roomie for the weekend

I got top bunk!

haha i can assure you no funny stuff will be going on in our room lol

haha i can assure you no funny stuff will be going on in our room lol

might be hard to fill the other 6 spots in the villa now lol

lol i dont think its up to us who gets the other rooms is it?

im sure gg wouldnt object to it, less work on the back end for her...but I may be wrong

I would think if 8 people all wanted to share a villa it would be possible, but of course JB and GG would know best.

hopefully one of them will chime in

I'm trying to figure out what kind students some of you were in school cuz either way your memory kind of sucks:laugh:

It is like beating :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: around here sometimes.

Either people can't retain what they've read or they just skim not really paying attention.

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sure you will. I wouldn't expect anything less. Maybe I misinterpreted what the question is.

THERE WILL BE A ROOMMATE THREAD STARTED ONCE WE GET CLOSER TO THE OUTING DATE AND WE CAN CHOOSE WHO WE WANT TO BUNK WITH. THEY ARE NOT ASSIGNING PEOPLE TO BE ROOMMATES.

If I'm mistaken, you can do this :eyepoke: to me til your hearts content

Mikedean maybe you should read the 116 pages of post that I think you just suggested and stop SKIMMING!!:laughing:

Now lets play some :golf2::golf3::golf:

I'm trying to figure out what kind students some of you were in school cuz either way your memory kind of sucks:laugh:

It is like beating :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: around here sometimes.

Either people can't retain what they've read or they just skim not really paying attention.

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sure you will. I wouldn't expect anything less. Maybe I misinterpreted what the question is.

THERE WILL BE A ROOMMATE THREAD STARTED ONCE WE GET CLOSER TO THE OUTING DATE AND WE CAN CHOOSE WHO WE WANT TO BUNK WITH. THEY ARE NOT ASSIGNING PEOPLE TO BE ROOMMATES.

Mikedean maybe you should read the 116 pages of post that I think you just suggested and stop SKIMMING!!:laughing:

I assume you went to a visual arts school with all those graphics going on in that post.

sorry bud but i dont think you know what we were talking about, i already have my roomate which is MD, what we are wondering is if we get to choose the others that will be in the villa with us since it fits 8 people, the picking roomates is only for YOUR ROOM which contains 2 PEOPLE. but ya F2G had it right i think, Visual Arts in school for you lol

sorry bud but i dont think you know what we were talking about, i already have my roomate which is MD, what we are wondering is if we get to choose the others that will be in the villa with us since it fits 8 people, the picking roomates is only for YOUR ROOM which contains 2 PEOPLE. but ya F2G had it right i think, Visual Arts in school for you lol

I see said the blind man. Thanks for setting me straight. Sleep deprivation has a way of preventing one to see the clear picture.

Nope, no Visual Arts. My major is in Science but I do like books with pictures. Besides, there are so many smilies that I just felt compelled to use them.

Can someone tell me when are picking roommates :D I already have my roommate jusy need our villa mates. I promise whom ever I share a villa with I will be making some good eats for all and some good drink will be had....:drinks:

Can someone tell me when are picking roommates :D I already have my roommate jusy need our villa mates. I promise whom ever I share a villa with I will be making some good eats for all and some good drink will be had....:drinks:

Oh, what kind of food and drink we talking about?

OG's long lost son?

Oh c'mon now. Is it not cool seeing all those smileys beating the horses in unison? Mesmerizing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back