2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

What you laughing at Whino :confused2:? I'm gonna be kicking your arse at the outing :deadhorse:

I dunno my friend. Yesterday you were squawking all around here like a whole group of old hens when Tad offered to step up and be my partner in the scramble against you and Lizard lips. No my old friend it is your butt that is going to be singed at the outing and the fire is going to be coming from campfire created with the wood from that old condemned outhouse you call the woodshed after Team Rhino brings it down. Who knows who might be the next person who wants to be part of this... stay tuned my friend!!!!

This has been very therapeutic for me. I could care less what I shoot! I just want to be out there having fun again.

Now THAT'S what I want to hear!!! Don't worry about score just have fun. That is what this is all about!!

Spoiler
and pay no attention to me and OG bantering back and forth about who is going to kick who's butt!!!LOL

i can't wait to get down there and start meeting everyone! i don't travel much and this is gonna be such a big treat for me. i also can't wait to find out how the competition is gonna work out sure JB and GG have something up their sleeves for that!

Glad to hear that KB will be able to get back to her rightful spot as the best golfer in the household.

Just back from seeing my neck surgeon and I'm excited to say he said I could begin playing golf at the outing but no full swings until then. However, I also have bad news after having an MRI last week that I have two herniated discs in my lower back. He has ordered two shots of WD40 (epidurals) 10 days apart starting next week and says with that and continued physical therapy, I should be feeling a lot better by May. Being the optimist that I am and knowing how hard I am going to work on my exercise program, I will be ready to help team Hogan kick butt next month! I am so lucky that my doctors love golf because they are doing everything they can to help me be ready for this trip!

Glad to have you apart of the team in full effect! These guys dont know what they have comin to them

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

sounds pretty familiar....you're going to love those epidurals.....mmmmmmmm

Just back from seeing my neck surgeon and I'm excited to say he said I could begin playing golf at the outing but no full swings until then. However, I also have bad news after having an MRI last week that I have two herniated discs in my lower back. He has ordered two shots of WD40 (epidurals) 10 days apart starting next week and says with that and continued physical therapy, I should be feeling a lot better by May. Being the optimist that I am and knowing how hard I am going to work on my exercise program, I will be ready to help team Hogan kick butt next month! I am so lucky that my doctors love golf because they are doing everything they can to help me be ready for this trip!

Sad part is everybody on Hogan team 'cept K.O will use her excuse for losing :p

Sent from my DROID X2

Glad I dont have to carry white rhino again this year. haha. I kid, but really...

Great news KB, Take care of that lower back in the mean time.

Glad to hear that KB will be able to get back to her rightful spot as the best golfer in the household.

Glad to have you apart of the team in full effect! These guys dont know what they have comin to them

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

KB that's great news! Can't wait to see you and that old crusty husband of yours!

Great news KB, Take care of that lower back in the mean time.

She came out to the course and watched me play the back nine and she chipped on a few holes. I must say she was spot on with my Cleveland 588 54 degree wedge! She has not loss her touch at all so yea, I'm in deep shat again :bulgy-eyes:..

She came out to the course and watched me play the back nine and she chipped on a few holes. I must say she was spot on with my Cleveland 588 54 degree wedge! She has not loss her touch at all so yea, I'm in deep shat again :bulgy-eyes:..

OG you shouldn't subject KB to this cruel punishment "watched me play the back nine" kB could hurt herself laughing uncontrollably while observing your attempts (hacks) at Golfing.

OG you shouldn't subject KB to this cruel punishment "watched me play the back nine" kB could hurt herself laughing uncontrollably while observing your attempts (hacks) at Golfing.

Shark I was killing the ball today with my Titleist driver! She got to see me in all my awesomeness :blob:

A place I go to on the weekend called "Flying Saucer" has something called 'Kegs and Eggs' every weekend for breakfast. I'll be prepared.

This is troof

Shark I was killing the ball today with my Titleist driver! She got to see me in all my awesomeness :blob:

Good to hear that OG, I have the 909D2 10.5* I Love mine when everything is lubed up right. I'm going to try a bunch of them at the outing to see if there's anything out there better.

Good to hear that OG, I have the 909D2 10.5* I Love mine when everything is lubed up right. I'm going to try a bunch of them at the outing to see if there's anything out there better.

Lord have mercy Shark you will freak out at all the stuff to demo man! Bring you some Goodie powders, Geritol, and some cold beer to soothe the aching muscles :thumb:

Lord have mercy Shark you will freak out at all the stuff to demo man! Bring you some Goodie powders, Geritol, and some cold beer to soothe the aching muscles :thumb:

I always have the Beer ready Buddy. I took dawgdaddy's suggestion and picked up a voice recorder to keep track of all the data in put on the range. Figure its going to hard to keep track of everything.

Glad I dont have to carry white rhino again this year. haha. I kid, but really...

Yea you certainly did that round. Maybe down the road in MC XXIV Iwhen I get to your level of skill I will get to repay you for that...LOL

I hope someone on Team Snead can carry me around....

Glad you will be able to have fun whooping on teams and hoisting the winning trophy KB. As far as morning drinks, nothing beats a ZingZang with Kettle. Anyone that hooks up the ride for brews gets a 12'er on me.

I posted the email in the Teams thread of the outing but I'll mention it here. Fla residents get to play GC for $59 unlimited play in April. There is a code but it's a great way to see all the courses for a very small fee

I posted the email in the Teams thread of the outing but I'll mention it here. Fla residents get to play GC for $59 unlimited play in April. There is a code but it's a great way to see all the courses for a very small fee

That is very cool Freddie, makes me wish I lived in Florida.

Great news on KellyBo being back out on the course for the outing. That made my day.

I dunno my friend. Yesterday you were squawking all around here like a whole group of old hens when Tad offered to step up and be my partner in the scramble against you and Lizard lips. No my old friend it is your butt that is going to be singed at the outing and the fire is going to be coming from campfire created with the wood from that old condemned outhouse you call the woodshed after Team Rhino brings it down. Who knows who might be the next person who wants to be part of this... stay tuned my friend!!!!

Keep flapping them lips, hell you might want to pm GG and get a list of perspective coat tails you can ride. OG and I will take this little side match and put the trophy on display in the woodshed.

--
Tapatalk2

Keep flapping them lips, hell you might want to pm GG and get a list of perspective coat tails you can ride. OG and I will take this little side match and put the trophy on display in the woodshed.

--
Tapatalk2

Tails I can ride? What is this MC 1.0? I don't need a list from GG, there are people willingly stepping up and offering to join me in whipping your butts ( actually I think it is OG they want but you are along for the ride so to speak, on tails or otherwise). Enjoy the ride my friend, it is gonna be a fun one!!!

Glad you will be able to have fun whooping on teams and hoisting the winning trophy KB. As far as morning drinks, nothing beats a ZingZang with Kettle. Anyone that hooks up the ride for brews gets a 12'er on me.

Hopefully they'll have some Zing Zang in the area Vince. I'll most likely be driving down so I 'll try to pick up a few bottles for the stay.

Florida distributors

REPUBLIC NATIONAL DISTRIBUTING
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
954-421-9990
Jacksonville, FL 32218
904-714-7200
Pensacola, FL 32505
850-476-1118
Tampa, FL 336

Tails I can ride? What is this MC 1.0? I don't need a list from GG, there are people willingly stepping up and offering to join me in whipping your butts ( actually I think it is OG they want but you are along for the ride so to speak, on tails or otherwise). Enjoy the ride my friend, it is gonna be a fun one!!!

What the want and what they are going to get is two different things. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my seesaw is on the up swing come outing time and all will be just dandy.

Back