2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I hope a shuttle hangs around so that bulldog and I both can hop in. If not we need 2 more for a shuttle! I get in at 1245.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Yeah man. Because chromax performs best tee'd up from the fairway! That was still one of my favorite moments ever.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

That was awesome. I think there is a video of this out there.

I will look for some chromax. Good call.

Posted via taptalk

Is anyone arriving into MCO around 2:30 tomorrow? Or in that general time frame that might want to grab a shuttle?

Here's the goood news, Orlando replaced all of it's horse and buggies with a fleet of taxi and vans, so getting to and from the airport won't be an issue :alien2:
I hope a shuttle hangs around so that bulldog and I both can hop in. If not we need 2 more for a shuttle! I get in at 1245.

Plane "fixed" but screaming 3year old behind me is testing my self control. Only the thought of the outing is keeping me from going postal right now. Need to get in the air so I start drinking $6 beers.

Plane "fixed" but screaming 3year old behind me is testing my self control. Only the thought of the outing is keeping me from going postal right now. Need to get in the air so I start drinking $6 beers.

Those 6 dollar beers are worth it sometimes man

Chewie said we will be out to dinner tonight so make sure you text him when you land. You might still have time to join us.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

You have to be effing kidding me right now. The second I came into work today I was called about a server being down. Sure enough, dead. Work like hell and get that one back up and finally do. Then I go have lunch with my amazing wife then come back to work with ANOTHER server that people can't get into. People are freaking out and this pig of a woman in our department is on my case to get this back up, like I brought the got damn server down on purpose.

I swear I might just quit and stay down in Florida after today.

You have to be effing kidding me right now. The second I came into work today I was called about a server being down. Sure enough, dead. Work like hell and get that one back up and finally do. Then I go have lunch with my amazing wife then come back to work with ANOTHER server that people can't get into. People are freaking out and this pig of a woman in our department is on my case to get this back up, like I brought the got damn server down on purpose.

Thats a solid rant bro. Pig of a woman.. lol

That was worthy of the Rant thread man....hope it all works out for you so you can forget all about it in FL soon

We got a sweet house on wheels you can crash in for a little bit buddy.

That was worthy of the Rant thread man....hope it all works out for you so you can forget all about it in FL soon

bring a suit and line up the interviews while your down there!!

Angry P4B...watch out! He about took my hand off with a high five and that was happy, ecstatic with rage P4B!

OMG, I just spit my drink on my desk, thanks for making my afternoon.

Biggsy that was ecstatic with relief and pure jubilation that almost caused me to remove your hand from your arm.

Things are back up and running for now, I might slide out the back door while the coast is clear. And JB I would take you up on that offer in a heartbeat. Is the Tour Van midget friendly? You know, in case I meet new friends?

I am getting into MCO at 5:05 Thursday.

PM me if you would like to share a cab or shuttle.

Less than an hour of work left. Yahoooooo

Sitting here watching it train cats & dogs. Hope this its the only day it ratings this hard & long.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Pig Woman? Akin to Kramer's pig man?

Sorry to hear about the bad news P4B, My journey is half over, landed safely in Austin now loading up for trip to MCO. I slipped the pilot $100 to step on it and get me there quickly...lol

Sorry to hear about the bad news P4B, My journey is half over, landed safely in Austin now loading up for trip to MCO. I slipped the pilot $100 to step on it and get me there quickly...lol

Say hello to my Longhorns for me. Where is Nate's shirt anyway?

Lawn mowed, range time complete, garden almost ready, Bags are packed, on my 2nd beer and getting ready to fire up the grill. I hope to meet each and everyone of you attending, I drink Pappy's if your buying....

leaving work...just got real!

I spent the morning at the hospital (family member had open heart surgery). Relieved that the surgery went well. Had a play lesson with my instructor this afternoon who helped me really think about my game and limitations right now. I will be playing smart this weekend! I'm ready to rumble! Believe it or not, I miss Ole Gray already! I'll be leaving Friday morning. Cannot wait to be in Florida!

Back