2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

GG, thought it best I ask here to make sure I have a good understanding of it - thinking that others might be wondering the same.

I am checking in on Wednesday afternoon and checking out on Sunday afternoon. I am playing golf Thursday, Friday (demo day), Saturday, and Sunday.

If my thinking is correct, I will pay the non-golfing rate of $199 for Wednesday night for the wife and I, and then the $299 for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Am I understanding the billing correctly?

Yes, I believe that is correct. Although I am wondering if you would pay for golf Sunday night since you aren't playing golf on Monday. Let me double check that as well.

Does Demo Day count as a golfing day?

Yes, demo day is a golfing day because you are using their facilities all day long, and you are free to play 9 or 18 if you would like if you don't want to participate in demo day all day long.

sold!!

Bloody Mikeys? Bloody Mary's made with beer?

Our Villa will make breakfast on friday, we will also be drinking Manmosa's for breakfast. Beer and O.J.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

A place I go to on the weekend called "Flying Saucer" has something called 'Kegs and Eggs' every weekend for breakfast. I'll be prepared.

Theres a bar by my house that is open 6am to 3a every day. Place is packed all the time.

Somebody please stop by and grab me 60 stones on their way to the resort and I'll repay you.

If I do this for you, can I please buy you a better beer?

A place I go to on the weekend called "Flying Saucer" has something called 'Kegs and Eggs' every weekend for breakfast. I'll be prepared.

I love the flying saucer bro. Best beer menu going.

Just back from seeing my neck surgeon and I'm excited to say he said I could begin playing golf at the outing but no full swings until then. However, I also have bad news after having an MRI last week that I have two herniated discs in my lower back. He has ordered two shots of WD40 (epidurals) 10 days apart starting next week and says with that and continued physical therapy, I should be feeling a lot better by May. Being the optimist that I am and knowing how hard I am going to work on my exercise program, I will be ready to help team Hogan kick butt next month! I am so lucky that my doctors love golf because they are doing everything they can to help me be ready for this trip!

Just back from seeing my neck surgeon and I'm excited to say he said I could begin playing golf at the outing but no full swings until then. However, I also have bad news after having an MRI last week that I have two herniated discs in my lower back. He has ordered two shots of WD40 (epidurals) 10 days apart starting next week and says with that and continued physical therapy, I should be feeling a lot better by May. Being the optimist that I am and knowing how hard I am going to work on my exercise program, I will be ready to help team Hogan kick butt next month! I am so lucky that my doctors love golf because they are doing everything they can to help me be ready for this trip!

Great news KellyBo!! I am really looking forward to beating you and your team next month.

Great news indeed!!!! Just do not go overboard like I know you have the tendency to do.. Go at your own pace and show up to have some fun at the outing.. and if you shoot a 100+ who really cares!?!?!?!?!?

great news kelly! so glad your gonna be able to tee it up with us!

Thats wonderful news KB

I spoke to the resort and they confirmed that as long as you are on the golf package you get a breakfast voucher, so for the days you are golfing and paying the $207.50 or $299 rate you get breakfast.

this is awesome! breakfast cures most of my hangovers! maybe not a Outing Hangover though.... guess ill be finding out soon enough!

That's great Kellybo!

That is great news KB! I am so happy for you!

Hope that breakfast bar opens up early.

Dam , now she (KellyBo) is going to be kicking my arse at the outing :angry:

Great news indeed!!!! Just do not go overboard like I know you have the tendency to do.. Go at your own pace and show up to have some fun at the outing.. and if you shoot a 100+ who really cares!?!?!?!?!?

This has been very therapeutic for me. I could care less what I shoot! I just want to be out there having fun again.

Back