2012 Women's U.S. Open [Spoilers]

spazzdog

Reaction score
Handicap
Lots
I can't believe that the course is going to play almost 7000 yards long. I am excited to watch the biggest women's tournament of the year. I'll take Brittany Lincicome to win.

I haven't quite decided who my favorite to win is.

I'm hoping Yanni has her game back and is able to make the cut. I'll be rooting for Inkster just because it's great that she's back in the saddle.

The winner - just not sure yet.

And yes, the course is gonna be a bear!

Going to be hotter than blazes. These girls need big foam cups.

Kevin

Spazz, I can't get your TV schedule link to open up for me.

TV TIMES
Jul 5 - ESPN2 4:00 PM-8:00 PM EST
Jul 6 - ESPN2 4:00 PM-8:00 PM EST
Jul 7 - NBC 3:00 PM-6:00 PM EST
Jul 8 - NBC 3:00 PM-6:00 PM EST

Don't know that I'll catch any coverage Thurs or Fri, but I'll certainly try this weekend. I think Blackwolf Run is a beautiful course.

Going to be hotter than blazes. These girls need big foam cups.

Kevin

Are you and Gracie going, Kevin?

Don't know that I'll catch any coverage Thurs or Fri, but I'll certainly try this weekend. I think Blackwolf Run is a beautiful course.

Are you and Gracie going, Kevin?

Doesn't look like it, Donne. She's not that into spectating. This has been kind of a relaxation week for her after a lot of golf since school got out. She has a tournament tomorrow, but is going to Summerfest Friday, then Six Flags Saturday. Sunday some practice before a big two day event on Monday and Tuesday. I'm kind of bummed, but I'm not going to force her.

Kevin

Doesn't look like it, Donne. She's not that into spectating. This has been kind of a relaxation week for her after a lot of golf since school got out. She has a tournament tomorrow, but is going to Summerfest Friday, then Six Flags Saturday. Sunday some practice before a big two day event on Monday and Tuesday. I'm kind of bummed, but I'm not going to force her.

Kevin

That's ok...it's great that she is so good at it, but not so absorbed that she neglects all the other fun things for that age. You all have done a good job raising a well-rounded one there.

That's ok...it's great that she is so good at it, but not so absorbed that she neglects all the other fun things for that age. You all have done a good job raising a well-rounded one there.

Thanks. Today was spent at my sister's lake house with two friends swimming and tubing. Mary and I just made sure she didn't get too sunburn so carrying her bag becomes an issue.

Kevin

I will be watching. I love the drama of a major.

edit - the Yani, Suzann & NYC pairing at 1:58 should be great.

I think they're gonna be a couple rain delays this week, likely on the weekend

The majors are a good draw for me. That is a beast of a course for them. I will be real interested to see how the length affects them. Should be a great test for sure.

I can't believe that the course is going to play almost 7000 yards long. I am excited to watch the biggest women's tournament of the year. I'll take Brittany Lincicome to win.

That's not a bad shout I reckon. She has the tools to handle this course if it comes together for her.

Found this video done by some LPGA players on a charter flight to the US Open....pretty good stuff!!

Looking forward to seeing this on TV tonight. Lexi Thompson has started strong.

TBT, that was a funny video - thanks for sharing man!

Looks like Lexi has the lead early but Kris tees off here shortly, would be awesome to see her playing well all 4 days!

Found this video done by some LPGA players on a charter flight to the US Open....pretty good stuff!!

Cute vid...

And Lexi is not messing around out there on day one. Am hopeful that some of the old guard will show up. Yani, Paula and Kristy K. need to swing a big stick and it would sure be nice if Christina Kim would actually play the game and make a cut. I was such a fan of hers... Now I don't even think she's a fan of herself.

Is Moira not in the field this week? I searched on my phone but couldnt find her. I'll be following Kris and Paige to see how a few of our THP supporters do.

Did not see her on the leader board...

Is Moira not in the field this week? I searched on my phone but couldnt find her. I'll be following Kris and Paige to see how a few of our THP supporters do.

Moira is not playing this week.

Kris is even through 5 and tied for 19th for those not able to get scores.

Thanks, JB. Hopefully she can get some putts to drop.

Back