2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited, I love the slow leak of details. Painful but exciting.

Kelly, I am sorry of the loss you are experiencing, I am looking forward to your return.

Very excited to begin the process of putting names with teams.

First three get added to their teams tomorrow! Can't wait to learn who my teammates are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three teammates named a day!!! Super pumped!!!! I can't wait to see who is on which team!!!

Another exciting day for all of you!! I can't wait to see who is on which teams. I have yet to announce my endorsement but it could come shortly after these announcments.

I can be patient. I can be patient. I can be patient..

BUT I'M EXCITED!

I can't. I want to know now. I love the anticipation. 3 a night will be cool.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I love how the announcements will be coming out. 3 per day, awesome!

I love how the announcements will be coming out. 3 per day, awesome!

I love the build up so far. It just keeps getting better!!

I hope I'm on Team Hackers!

I am simply posting to explain my recent absence from the forum. I hope to be back in action Wednesday or Thursday.

So sorry to hear about that Kelly. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your friends' family.

In the interest of clarity i feel i need to post this. I have not been around much lately because a close friend of the family passed away last Friday after a 2 year battle with cancer. It has not been easy over the last few days. The funeral is tomorrow and it brings up a lot of feeling regarding my grandfather.

I'm not posting this looking for sympathy. I am simply posting to explain my recent absence from the forum. I hope to be back in action Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you to everyone on her for your support

Don't sweat it buddy, you do what you need to do and we're here for you when things get better. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Hate to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming with a special announcement, but it is worth it.

Tomorrow, we will announce 3 participants' teams.

looking forward to tomorrows announcement! gonna be a long week of names being announced!

Kelly sorry for your loss..... life happens no need to apologize.

It would be fun if the team announcements for the 3 players at a time were in reverse order of how they were announced for the 18 selections from the videos... :alien:

dhjkelly, so sorry for your loss. Cancer is awful, at least your friend can have some peace from that terrible disease.

It would be fun if the team announcements for the 3 players at a time were in reverse order of how they were announced for the 18 selections from the videos... :alien:

dhjkelly, so sorry for your loss. Cancer is awful, at least your friend can have some peace from that terrible disease.

I agree with ary, he is a smart man

[/COLOR]

So sorry to hear about that Kelly. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your friends' family.

Agreed. We will be thinking and praying for you in our house as well. Hang in there.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Tomorrow? Early, Late, Mid-day? Better check all day! Hehe.

Man I can't wait to learn who I'll be lining up with to win the 2013 Morgan Cup! Team Paradise has been a lonely place here lately!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to find out which team I've been drafted by....or however that worked! :D

Excited for the teams guys! Love seeing everything come together.

I am excited for the rookies and the returning vets....the Captains and the Sponsors...can't wait to start putting it all together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back